GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Swiffer car dusters for 1 cent!

wildstar

Autocross Champion
Went to autozone tonight just to pick up some glass cleaner and I saw the Swiffer Car Duster that a lot of people on this forum use for the inside of their car. Well when I took it to the register it ran up only a penny! Check out your local autozone, you might be able to get the same break I did... theyre located in the section with the cleaning supplies. Mine were on the top top shelf above everything. I bought about 90 of them since they were only a penny lol. Guess I'll be set on supplies for the inside of the car for a while! :thumbsup:

LiquidG

Touring Car Champion
Sounds like a price error lol. But good deal, you should of bought em all. Don't be cheap u only spent 90 cents lol

wildstar

Autocross Champion
Haha I know but man 90 boxes.... even if i cleaned the inside every day they would last me over a year

AutoXinMK5

Touring Car Champion
wildstar said:
Haha I know but man 90 boxes.... even if i cleaned the inside every day they would last me over a year

Profit man. Sell every duster thingie for $1 and thats 99% profit each sale.

Just some random numbers.....

$.01/duster and say 20 in a box. Thats $.20/box.

$1 gets you 5 boxes and 100 dusters. 100 dusters sold at $1 each gets you an easy $100 for only spending $1. Doesn't sound like a lot... But ad a zero...

$10 gets 50 boxes and 1000 dusters making you $1000 in the end. Now it's starting to look appealing isn't it...

JasonC

Passed Driver's Ed
AutoXinMK5 said:
Profit man. Sell every duster thingie for $1 and thats 99% profit each sale.

Just some random numbers.....

$.01/duster and say 20 in a box. Thats $.20/box.

$1 gets you 5 boxes and 100 dusters. 100 dusters sold at $1 each gets you an easy $100 for only spending $1. Doesn't sound like a lot... But ad a zero...

$10 gets 50 boxes and 1000 dusters making you $1000 in the end. Now it's starting to look appealing isn't it...
It looks apealing with those numbers.

$1 gets 100 boxes, sell each box for $1 and make $100, heck, sell them for a little under retail, and you would make a killing. Buy the stores supply right up.