GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you guys pay for 5k service??

tongefactor40

Ready to race!
So, I am at school over at WSU. Just got a quote from Appleway up in Spokane @ 65.61 after tax. This seems pretty good but I wanted to double check with you guys before I drove all the way up there.

Where did you guys take your cars?

I was thinking of calling Futrell Autowerks and Achtuning to see if I could get it done there for a better price... have any of you ever gone there? I will be on the westside in 2 weeks for spring break, so if it is cheaper over there, I will hold off until that time.

DarkstaR

dope freshhhhhhhhhhh
Car(s)
2007 VW GTI
I paid no more than $45 at my dealership (I'm cool with one of the Service Advisors).

$65 is a normal price so you should be okay.

Wild Hare

.: MR. BIG STUFF :.
Car(s)
2015 Golf R (TUNED)
I wouldn't take a dead dog to Appleway.
I lived there and have buds there and they still suck in service.

Please go to anyone else even if you have to pay more!!!!

heftylefty

golfmkv elitist -_-
dont bother calling futrell, they arent exactly open anymore. if you wanna go to a tuning shop then give fine tuning a call. but 65 is about right for a dealership.

FastTrash2.0T

Driver
Car(s)
07' LA7T DSG GTi
dont bother calling futrell, they arent exactly open anymore. if you wanna go to a tuning shop then give fine tuning a call. but 65 is about right for a dealership.

Wait two weeks and CHECK IN with Futrell possibly...
Matt-have you ever been the Fine Tuning?
Achtuning could be a little more than 65...I could be wrong

I paid exactly $65.65 for mine at chaplins in Eastgate :thumbdown:

Wild Hare

.: MR. BIG STUFF :.
Car(s)
2015 Golf R (TUNED)
what are the negative things about Appleway that you have heard??
They lack attention to detail and have a lot of come backs.
Trust me. Find a near by independent service center that is VW Authorized or drive to another dealer.

crabpot

Awesomesauce
$65.00 is a really good price, I would take it there unless there are issues with the dealership like Wild Hare mentioned.

Locally I would recommend Chaplin's, they are the cheapest of the three dealerships where I have taken my car.

John/Cue\Publik

Speed>stance
Car(s)
2007 Rabbit
paid 110 for my 5k and when I went back for the 10k pignataro dropped the price to 80