GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Micellanous items for sell!!!

dasedotcom

Dasedotcom
Car(s)
mkv
I got the following up for grabs, your gain my loss........

:flame: -Full paintballing equipment Which includes everything in picture $400
"also have about 1500 to 2000 paintballs able to throw in for free"

:evil: -Three rc cars with all accesories as per box $900 for all three, able to sell separetly......
RTR 3 EVO: 1/10th scale-$250
Inferno GT: 1:8th scale-$450
Street Force: 1/10th scale-$200
"Have pics of cars with lids off as per request"

:burnrubber: -HKS SSQV Blow Off Valve $300 obo
"Don't have an updated pic but it's in box, it has never been used, can tell by condition of valve, spanking new"

Reasons why im selling these items "as some of you might be asking".......

-Got a baby girl which need full time love and affection.
-Don't have time to enjoy them anymore, i know you will.

-Paintball gun needs to be adjusted...... been sitting for a while.

-Rc cars are clean all the time as if they were new, when time for final sell i will make sure they are ready to run as you might want to run them as soon as you open the box, i know the feeling. Also i have another RTR 3 EVO which i already have $2,000 invested into it and never planning to sell, unless good offer comes around which i doubt, lmao.

-Hks ssqv bov is in box never installed or used so no worries about it. I bought it thought about installing it in my gti mkv, but several discussions on my g2g about not using it on the gti..... decided to go Forge way, lmao.

This is for SERIOUS BUYERS only dont bother if not interested.

If any questions feel free to ask, need to get rid of these a.s.a.p need to move soon and rather not drag this along.

Attachments

• paintball equipment.JPG
    paintball equipment.JPG
    77 KB · Views: 478
  • rc for sell.JPG
    rc for sell.JPG
    73.7 KB · Views: 484
  • RTR 3 EVO.JPG
    RTR 3 EVO.JPG
    91.4 KB · Views: 471
  • INFERNO GT.JPG
    INFERNO GT.JPG
    84.6 KB · Views: 480
  • STREET FORCE.JPG
    STREET FORCE.JPG
    93.9 KB · Views: 482
  • hks_bov1.jpg
    hks_bov1.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 467

dasedotcom

Dasedotcom
Car(s)
mkv
sorry

:help: First time doing a post how do i go about doing that?

Cybe

GolfMK5 Graduate
Car(s)
89, 97 Jetta, 07 GTI
Evo3 are a blast to drive.

That 1/8th is a monster, never realized they were that big. Lidless pics?

julito04

I plead the fif.
Car(s)
08 WRX Limited
im very interested in the HKS SSQ but price is too high for it, you can get it from the HKS site for 250.00

Car(s)
2008 GTI 6MT
whats the difference between HKS SSQV your selling for $300 and the forge Spacer that is $60? they both make the smae noise dont they?

xminusx

Banned
Car(s)
The Failboat.
whats the difference between HKS SSQV your selling for $300 and the forge Spacer that is $60? they both make the smae noise dont they?

ABSOLUTELY NOT. I think its 07noside who has the true BOV.. ask him his opinion.

Raven6t9

Noise Pipe Plugs FTW!!!
Car(s)
~MKV GTI~
I agree, the price of the BOV is way too high. Ive never seen anyone selling it for that price. You can get a new HKS BOV on ebay for around $170, (yes a real HKS.) Im interested in it, but not for that price.

Also, the sound is NOT the same between the Forge BOV and the HKS BOV. I have the forge spacer now and Im ready to ditch it for an HKS setup. The sound of the Forge BOV sounds sputtery and lazy, while the HKS has a nice crisp whistle sound. Much more desirable sound. So my $410 polished Forge DV and Adjustable spacer set up will be up for sale soon.
:23: