GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

looking for austin tx MKVers

moegreen

Ready to race!
Just wondering if there is a sizeable group of Austin TX owners. Mayhaps we could "share" things like software, parts, expertise, dealer info etc?

texasrebel

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
07' MKV GTI
well im in katy,tx my friend out here with three other mkv gti's and a r32....so u can message me if u want....were still trying to build a bigger group to do a meet.....try going to the EAG

Turbo

Ready to race!
Car(s)
'07 GTI
Hey texasrebel, let me know when you guys have get togethers in Katy, I might join y'all on rare occasion. I have a good friend in Katy. I crash at his place whenever I come down.

dpham00

Modérateur Emeritus
moved

bonton

Ready to race!
Car(s)
'06 GTI
Austin!

got my black magic 2dr two weeks ago from hewlett, certifed used '06. What a great car, would like to get together with others. Ran across a new red gti and blew past it yesterday getting on to Mopac. Lots of fun.

Josh

Turbo

Ready to race!
Car(s)
'07 GTI
got my black magic 2dr two weeks ago from hewlett, certifed used '06. What a great car, would like to get together with others. Ran across a new red gti and blew past it yesterday getting on to Mopac. Lots of fun.

Josh

Welcome Josh! The Austin area get togethers are organized on this thread:

http://www.golfmkv.com/forums/showthread.php?t=20444

Jump in and start chatting over there. There are a bunch of us who subscribe to that thread.

lnghrngti

Ready to race!
are there any GTG going on in Austin these days??? i live right next to UT -- looking for fellow MKV people to cruise with and work on our dubs... roommate has an 4 dr accord (no fun).. and the only other guy i go driving with has an rsx-s.

mkvtg37

women = cunts
Car(s)
ferrari
i know the guys over on strictlyea have meets all the time in san antone. and yes im an austin mkv'er. st eds student

yohoitztho

Ready to race!
hey! i recently got in touch with several other austin vdubbers including the well known michael seagate, his roommate (Rob), Enzo (fahrenheit gti), and two other UT austin students. search Facebook for the new group, "Texas VDubs" we'll be posting events such as cruises, and gtgs including install dates and photo shoots at the capital or on campus.

btw. i'm Taylor Hou