GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

0% ??

whiterabbit

Touring Car Champion
the program starts on the 5th. that means your deal most be done on or after the 5th. if you hve already talked numbers you are cut out of it. also remember that you MUST qualify for this offer.

jasonc32amg

Go Kart Newbie
whiterabbit said:
the program starts on the 5th. that means your deal most be done on or after the 5th. if you hve already talked numbers you are cut out of it. also remember that you MUST qualify for this offer.

I haven't signed anything and have perfect credit, this is just sweet :)

whiterabbit

Touring Car Champion
ok here is the program breake down:

all MY2006 except Rabbit and TDI models effective July 5th

Rabbits and TDIs get standar rates

all other MY2006 models:
0.0% at 36 months
2.9% at 48 months
3.9% at 60 months

on approved credit

whiterabbit

Touring Car Champion
jasonc32amg said:
I haven't signed anything and have perfect credit, this is just sweet :)

did you work numbers? did they run your credit?

whiterabbit

Touring Car Champion
I am not saying anything. just make sure they can qualify you for those rates before hand. some dealers low ball you on the front knowing they can make it up in the back. so be careful and play your cards right.

Tornado06

Go Kart Newbie
Hi Guys,

My credit is solid. Not stellar, but good. I worked #'s first, based on what (I know to be) my credit score. (averaged off 3 bureau reports) I would not let any business run your credit for the hell of it - until you're serious about a purchase. A good/decent dealer, will take your word on a close estimate of your credit score and work off that. They know what % falls into a given credit score range. Too many credit inquiries per year, can be bad for your credit score.