GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Big Ohio 2008

RSC17

R32 OG
Big Ohio GTG is an event jointly planned between the Ohio car communities fatDUBS!, Southwest Ohio VW, OhioVW, and LÖwenbrÖke. It is an event for people to come relax, grill, check out people's cars, and generally have a good time. This event is planned for the dubbers and by the dubbers. It's about having a good time and enjoying spending the day with fellow dubbers of Ohio.

This is a public event in which anyone is welcome to come to. It doesn't matter if you drive VW, Audi, BMW, Mini, or anything. If you want to come and hang out and have a fun time and get to see dubs from all over the Ohio Valley region, this is an event for you! Mark you calendars and see you at the show!

RenegadeLatino

obsessed with black
Car(s)
BMP 2008 GTI
im there. cant wait for the better weather.

alpha_omega

Thanks for posting this here. I just happened across this site and was going to post it before seeing that it was already posted.

Just a notice that we did have to move the event to a different location, Delaware State Park in Delaware, OH. It's about 30 minutes away from where our initial location was. Hope to see you all there!

BMLracer

Ready to race!
Car(s)
08 GTI/4
I'd have been down if it were still in the UA location, but I'm not down for the drive to Delaware just to stand in a parking lot. Bummer.

Is this event what became of the old University VW show from years and years ago?

Cybe

GolfMK5 Graduate
Car(s)
89, 97 Jetta, 07 GTI
I'd have been down if it were still in the UA location, but I'm not down for the drive to Delaware just to stand in a parking lot. Bummer.

Is this event what became of the old University VW show from years and years ago?

same. :(

BMLracer

Ready to race!
Car(s)
08 GTI/4
nah, this is the first year... the three big forums and lowenbroke having a combined gtg sort of thing. not really a show persay, like the eurojam tomorrow in streetsboro.

http://www.ohiovw.com/forums/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=30788

Good luck with the shows.

BTW, I've been trying to register on the OhioVW site and it says approval is needed. It's been a week and nothing back from the admin. I tried to email the webmaster@ account, but it got bounced. Any ideas?