GOLFMKV

Deal or no Deal - I really need some help with this

VDubVirus

Euro-Elitist Moderator
Car(s)
2012 A3 S-Line 2.0T
deal or no deal.

go to Iraq for 90 days or less.

Make $22hr. and keep the 7 dollar an hour raise when I get back and be a tech instead of a supply/shipping guy.

be back in time for summer.

OR

stay here.

continue making $15 an hour, and prbly never see much of a raise.

MKvUltra

I'm chasing perfection
Car(s)
your mom
I would definitely stay in the U.S. anyday over another $7 per hour its just not worth getting shot at

agpatel

Touring Car Champion
Car(s)
2006 GTI MkV
is the <90 day part set in stone, or is there a possibility that you would end up staying there longer then that?

VDubVirus

Euro-Elitist Moderator
Car(s)
2012 A3 S-Line 2.0T
I would definitely stay in the U.S. anyday over another $7 per hour its just not worth getting shot at

I agree. but I have a 4 month old, and a 4 year old on a single income. I could really benifit from $22 an hour when I got back.

so that would mean you wouldn't be here for the spring fling...??

pretty much. but there would def be a Summer Bash.

is the <90 day part set in stone, or is there a possibility that you would end up staying there longer then that?

it would deffinately be 90 days or less.

Jaffy

I'm Brown.
Car(s)
07' Jetta GLI
it is a tough decision to be honest. making a 7 dollar raise when you come back is actually really damn good dude.

if it were me, i'd go back, get a raise, come back to a better position with better money. That's just me though, ball is in your court

VDubVirus

Euro-Elitist Moderator
Car(s)
2012 A3 S-Line 2.0T
it is a tough decision to be honest. making a 7 dollar raise when you come back is actually really damn good dude.

if it were me, i'd go back, get a raise, come back to a better position with better money. That's just me though, ball is in your court

I am leaning towards this attitude.

FastTrash2.0T

Driver
Car(s)
07' LA7T DSG GTi
trust me. I would make like a tree, and GTFO.

w0rd.

also Jaffy you don't have a newborn and a 4yr old and NEED money to take care of you family....if it were me, I would take the 7 dollar raise if I had the chance...and 90 days/3 months is not bad for $7 AN HOUR more ....IMO