GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Crosby is the man

VDubVirus

Euro-Elitist Moderator
Car(s)
2012 A3 S-Line 2.0T
Crosby helped a dubber in need tonight. He gave me ride home from Bellevue while my car is in the ICU.....

:wub:

/end thread

Revo/6spdManual/2door FTW! :bellyroll: (inside joke)

crabpot

Awesomesauce
Crosby helped a dubber in need tonight. He gave me ride home from Bellevue while my car is in the ICU.....

:wub:

/end thread

Revo/6spdManual/2door FTW! :bellyroll: (inside joke)

LOL, you're welcome dude.

I talked with Cody a little bit more tonight, sounds like they have a couple of options for dealing with the situation. They will make it right. He said he's never seen that happen before and Dean (the owner) has only seen it happen a couple of times, weird stuff.

Wild Hare

.: MR. BIG STUFF :.
Car(s)
2015 Golf R (TUNED)
What happened? Dean F. ?

crabpot

Awesomesauce
What happened? Dean F. ?

Yes, Dean w/Futrell.

When they were removing the stock DP one of the bolts seized when it was being removed from the turbo and sheared off the bolt. They were trying to install his R exhaust and couldn't finish as a result. They will have to drill the bolt out of his turbo now to get his new DP installed which could take a couple days.

I'm the cool guy that drove his ass back to Puyallup because he didn't have a ride.

Yay me!

Wild Hare

.: MR. BIG STUFF :.
Car(s)
2015 Golf R (TUNED)
Wow, sorry for Arron. You are the Savior Crosby!:clap:

isdereks

Ready to race!
Horror story. So an R32 rear conversion going on... Way to blend in. Are you coming to the R32 (all are welcome) meet on the 23rd? You'll blend right in.

VDubVirus

Euro-Elitist Moderator
Car(s)
2012 A3 S-Line 2.0T
Horror story. So an R32 rear conversion going on... Way to blend in. Are you coming to the R32 (all are welcome) meet on the 23rd? You'll blend right in.

I'm with you Matt. what's with this post dood?

yeah, I have a .:R style rear end....no, I'm not trying to be an .:R poser. I've just always liked the .:R rear and love the EuroJet .:R style pipes.

not trying to blend in at all......something tells me that my stage 2 will take care of any "blending in" that might happen. :evil:

willlangford

Hamster
Car(s)
08 MKV :R32
Aaron, are you going to paint your side skirts as well?

Also I really wanna take an R and a Stage2 GTI on the track.. because I really haven't seen anyone do it, but on the freeway I already know you pull away from me...

heftylefty

golfmkv elitist -_-
well the r would kill it off the line but the stg2 will catch up to it before the 1/8 mile..maybe even sooner. atleast thats what i think

stg1 though would be a close race

VDubVirus

Euro-Elitist Moderator
Car(s)
2012 A3 S-Line 2.0T
bumper, skirts and lip all being painted soon.

I MAY wait till I get back and just do a 30th lip instead of wasting my monies on painting the stock lip.

VDubVirus

Euro-Elitist Moderator
Car(s)
2012 A3 S-Line 2.0T
gonna have to come up with another mod list now.....Hmmmmm :evil:

yes, I know. I'm a bastard.