GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Sony XAV-A1 Specialty series 7" LCD motorized touch screen.

07Noside

Banned
FS!!! Sony XAV-A1 Specialty series 7 IN LCD DVD CD MP3 50W x 4 CH
The Item is about a year old bought it brand new only used it for 5 months though. Its been out of my old car for the past 6 months sitting in its original packaging and box on my shelf. I planned on redoing the a/v system in my GTI but then I just opted for performance instead. I'm looking for $400 OBO shipped. I have all of the original directions warranty cards everything that it came with and is back in the original box.

Features

Slide-Out Motorized Color Monitor
7” Widescreen TFT Panel
Fully Motorized with One-Touch Tilt
16:9 Aspect Ratio with Selectable Viewing Modes
Fast Response Touch Screen Control with On-Screen Menus
High-Definition QVGA Monitor
Wide Off-Axis Viewing
DVD / CD / MP3 Player
CD-R/RW & DVD-R/RW Compatible
ID3 Tag and CD-Text Display
Front A/V Input (Cable Included)
Rear A/V Input
Partial Detachable Faceplate
Single DIN Chassis Design - No Hideaway Box
EQ7 Equalizer with Presets
4-Volt Front / Rear / Sub Preamp Outputs
Dual Zone A/V Output
XM Ready Dedicated Input
50W x 4 (peak) Amplifier
Wireless Remote Included
Optional XT-V70 TV Tuner Sold Separately

The unit offers numerous video and audio options, including a front A/V input for camcorder or portable MP3 player connection. It supports playback of CDs, DVDs and MP3 encoded CD-R/RW discs. Securely placing the A1 over-the-top, the unit is also XM-ready and TV-tuner ready. Sony"s leadership in display technology shines with the unit"s 7-inch motorized QVGA monitor. This brilliant display incorporates an exclusive fast response touch-screen to deliver total user control. The innovative technology ensures a quality picture without the distortion often found in touch-screen applications.Off-axis viewing capability ensures the ultra-bright QVGA monitor will be enjoyed even when passengers are on the edge of their seats.

njmkv

4doors....more whores.
bump for a good guy :thumbup: