GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

New Headunit

srbsta

Banned
Car(s)
2006 Volkswagen GTI
RJS5689 you should save some money and get a 2din alpine dvd player they go for about $1400 AUD and it will look alot better IVA-W200E 2-DIN MMS DVD/CD/MP3/WMA Receiver

RJS5689

FIA GT Champion
Car(s)
2006 MKV GTI
srbsta said:
RJS5689 you should save some money and get a 2din alpine dvd player they go for about $1400 AUD and it will look alot better IVA-W200E 2-DIN MMS DVD/CD/MP3/WMA Receiver
i looked at it... and for 1500 i could think of alot more things id rather have

Vivid

Formula 5000 Driver
but it will sound a lot better

JC Starr

Touring Car Newbie
Vivid said:
but it will sound a lot better

Possibly so, but if I were going to replace the head unit, it would not only have to make it sound better, but it would also have to be visually appealing. Just my .02 :iono:

Vivid

Formula 5000 Driver
true but I guess it comes down to funds and priorities... But your right best of both worlds is trumps

A18_RYU

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
MKV Sport TDi
personal preference....not bad, not a bad unit, of course it isnt going to look in place with the golf interior but hey, each to their own!

Sinjin

Rally Car Newbie
I like that Pioneer. I was leaning toward the z1, but now thinking of this one. thanks. post pics when you can Rabbit

Rabbit222

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
Audi S3
Sinjin said:
I like that Pioneer. I was leaning toward the z1, but now thinking of this one. thanks. post pics when you can Rabbit

Will do:wink: I love the fact that it has a built in 6 disc DVD/MP3 Changer:thumbup:

Vivid

Formula 5000 Driver
Rabbit222 said:
Will do:wink: I love the fact that it has a built in 6 disc DVD/MP3 Changer:thumbup:

I was think about getting the Pioneer AVIC-D2 which has hte nav built in, I was leaning nav over dvd changer