GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS: HTC P4350 Unbranded/Unlocked Pocket PC Phone

yg17

Ready to race!
I'm selling my PocketPC Phone. It works great, I just decided I wanted something different. It runs Windows Mobile 6. You can get all the specs here.

As I said, the phone works great, and it's in almost-new condition. The phone body is in great shape. There are a few scratches on the screen from the stylus, and they're bound to happen with a stylus. But you can barely see them. It looks worse in the photos because the camera seems to bring out every single smudge, blemish, scratch, fingerprint, speck of dust, etc. Just looking at the screen however in normal light, it's not that bad. Only 1 or 2, and they're barely noticeable. And when the phone's screen is on, you really won't see them at all.

The phone is unbranded and unlocked GSM. So it will work with any GSM carrier.

What you get:
Phone (duh)
Charger (It's a UK charger with a US adapter, works fine)
Stylus
1 GB MicroSD card and MicroSD->Regular SD adapter
Mini USB cable
Headphone adapter (lets you use a regular 3.5mm headphone with the phone)
HTC leather case

I believe I have an extra stylus, instruction manual and the wired headset. I won't know for sure until I go home to the parents' house this weekend. For now, assume they're not included, but if I have them, I'll throw them in. Ditto for the original packaging. That one, I'm not as sure about, I think I may have it. Again, I'll know for sure in a couple days. I also think I have the CD that has ActiveSync on it, but that's not a big deal because there's a newer version of ActiveSync on Microsoft's website that you'll want to download anyways. I don't think the version on the CD is even compatible with Windows Mobile 6 (The phone came with WM5 and I upgraded it). If it will make or break the deal, let me know and I can download the latest version of ActiveSync and burn it on a CD and include that.

I'm looking for $400 or best offer. Shipping will be included and insured. Your choice of UPS Ground or USPS Priority Mail (sorry, there isn't a FedEx store anywhere near here, living in the middle of nowhere sucks). I won't be able to ship until Monday at the earliest. I'll ship to Canada, but you'll need to pick up the extra costs (and I'll only do USPS since UPS has some weird brokerage fees for shipping up north). Any other country overseas...honestly, it's probably not worth it.

Pics are located here.

Please PM me if interested. I have some eBay and Heatware feedback under yg17.