GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

This man should be shot!

fifthgear102

Passed Driver's Ed
So I am new on the forums here and haven't gotten my GTi yet but I been in love with the car since it came out. I must say I have to tell you gentlemen a very sobering experience I had. For the lack of a better term I ran into a Fat Dumb Ass the other day.
I am a freshman at OU, the other day I was walking out of the gym to see a brand new white R32 with the dealer tags still on it. The owner was getting out of the car, now I am not one to normally be judgmental but this is really really bad. I introduced my self and told him he had a sweet car. The first question I asked him was if he planning any mods for the car, without saying a word he opened the door to his car and flipped a switch, blue neons turned on underneath the car. Now some people might like this look, but in my opinion what a way to ruin a clean car (no offense to anyone out their with them on their car). But sadly gentlemen that was not the icing on the cake. I then proceeded to asking him how he like driving a car with DSG as apposed to manual. This man then uttered the words. " What hell are you talking about, what is DSG!?" I then tried to explain to him in lay mens terms "flappy gear box" he then answered " what is a gear box". Now am sorry but what man in their right mind who just bought a brand new R32 would not know what I am talking about. And I thought that I was a little uninformed on the R32. Guess people will buy anything if they have go the money for it.

I AM DECLARING THIS BE A SIN!:mad0259:

FaLLeNAn9eL

JESUS HATES FLAT TIRE
I think you're over-reacting. His mommy or daddy probably bought him the car and he knows nothing about it. Then again, the shifter has "DSG" etched on to it...

ossmosisjones

For the Horde!!
Car(s)
2008 GTi
Word; Tis a sin to harm such beauty. Who cares if mommy and daddy bought it for him. Someone still needs to kick him in the snatch and make a snowshoe out of him.

Last edited:

STATUS

*STATUS*
Car(s)
e46 M3, R32,
nope not at all.... thats agood thing... keep track of the car so when he gets to sell it it will be in great condition cuz he obvioiusly isnt beating on it, and it might end up with a few decent and undecent mods which u can pull of.

AntecedentMe

is tired 95% of the time
Car(s)
GTI
You go to OU, thats not surprising at all....but by looking at your location you probably mean Ohio University. So I'm sorry for the mix up.

fifthgear102

Passed Driver's Ed
Yah I go to Ohio University, you would think that people here would be intelligent, then again we are supposed to be the most educated nation around and look how much thats not the truth.

julito04

I plead the fif.
Car(s)
08 WRX Limited
thats just stupid. i understand if mommy and daddy bought the car but whats the reason for the R of all things. there should have been something pushing him or the parents to get it. his dad probably owns a vw dealership and just gave it to him lol. what a fuck face.

Cappy

Ready to race!
I then proceeded to asking him how he like driving a car with DSG as apposed to manual. This man then uttered the words. " What hell are you talking about, what is DSG!?"
:

Maybe it was a manual.

But seriously, his parents probably did buy it for him if he was a student at the school. Very few University students can afford a brand new car on their own. I love seeing rich kids who've never worked before driving cars that are worth more than mine.

njohanss

Ready to race!
the guy sounds like a bit of a tool to me...that's just my 2 cents