GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

GROUP BUY/SPECIAL: GTI REIGER Full Kit

Dtm Kingson

Passed Driver's Ed

Full Rieger body kit for MKV GTI , FRONT SPOILER , SIDE SKIRTS AND REAR APRON. $980 + SHIPPING. If we can get 5 people on this deal.

Vivid

Formula 5000 Driver
what is the retail price of the kit?

DTMRyan

Ready to race!
Thats 20% off MSRP which is a lot bro.. but we did notice NA is doing it for the same deal.. Its because they ran a group buy as well on vortex. 20% msrp is what most wholesalers get... to offer that to retail is almost unheard of.. if we lower the price, everyone will be low balling the market. This is a really great price, just b/c someone else is doing the same discount doesnt mean its a bad price right:biggrin: ?

We will throw in some goodies as well for anyone that gets in the gb :thumbup:

includes:
Eurotuner mag
DTM limited T-shirt
DTM License plate frame
DTM stickers
and more:headbang:

KaynE

FIA World Rally Car Champion
Bad hare said:
TMtuning.com

front 219
side 349
rear 279
----
Total 847

"Also please remember that TMT only offers Real European parts with Euro-specifications."

UMMM... But I would not recommend putting the rear valence and having a bad looking rear though.

It would be hilarious if someone here just placed on order at that site.

Accel

Rally Car Champion
Bad hare said:
TMtuning.com

front 219
side 349
rear 279
----
Total 847

Add $200 for overseas shipping, more if you dont go pick it up at a customs location, like an airport, trust me, I ALMOST ordered from them until I realized how much shipping would be, I acually did order it, but I canceled my order.

Kirium

Go Kart Champion
Nice price... :thumbsup:

For anyone considering the Reiger kit, remember to support the sponsors that support the board... :respekt:

DTM, are these kits are unpainted?? Also, how much for shipping (ballpark) to Australia?? It's probably a long shot, but could still be cheaper than buying it here in Oz.