GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Help me choose a color for my new R32...

waltcmusic

Car(s)
#4785 R32
I don't know which color I want. Blue, gray, white, or red. I love all of them, but I can only choose one. Which color is for me? Can someone describe the pros and cons in each color? I'm 23, a singer in a band, rising up to fame. Thanks.

RSC17

R32 OG

MkV_FSI

Euro-friendly STi driver
Car(s)
GTI
Deep Blue Pearl is the most beautiful color the R comes in and only Rs have it from the factory. Candy White is the next best but white gets dirty quick. Tornado Red looks great but could potentially be a ticket magnet. United Gray looks too plain and boring in my opinion and looks better on the GTI.

Since you said you love them all, how about just choosing randomly then?

VDubVirus

Euro-Elitist Moderator
Car(s)
2012 A3 S-Line 2.0T
the .:R should only be produced in DBP.

/endthread

RSC17

R32 OG
how does white get dirty fast? wouldn't that be a black car? my first car was black and it looked good for like 5 minutes. then it was dirty again.

SnatchR32

I <3 VW
Car(s)
Blue 2008 MkV R32
Deep Blue Pearl is the most beautiful color the R comes in and only Rs have it from the factory. Candy White is the next best but white gets dirty quick. Tornado Red looks great but could potentially be a ticket magnet. United Gray looks too plain and boring in my opinion and looks better on the GTI.

Since you said you love them all, how about just choosing randomly then?

I agree more

RedRabidRabbit

I want FREE HAM!!
I would have a really hard time choosing between blue, red and white. Red really is "my colour" but the blue is sort of the R32 colour, and the white just flat out looks so nice when it's clean.

If I had to pick NOW... it would be white

BarneyBoy

...and it's only a 1.4?
Car(s)
Mk5 Golf GT
The blue looks great as the R32 signature colour, but every bugger has it.
Gray's nice - doesn't ever look as dirty as white or black (you don't notice that 1st grimy layer)
White does look classic "German Racing White" and all...

But how many red ones are there? It just looks great, day or night. And isn't TR the BEST red you've ever seen? Not too dark, not too orange, just RED.

Then again, I'm biased. (that's biased, not bi-assed)