GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

I got 2 wii's....

DrtyNinja

Filangies... do my werk..
they are not 450 bro. youre just probably trying to scam people.

dude.. are you kidding me.. supply and demand.. your just mad cause you cant get one.. Ill take $400.. Try to go to your local stores.. you cant get them anywhere..

odascoo

a mansion in WISCANSIN
dude.. are you kidding me.. supply and demand.. your just mad cause you cant get one.. Ill take $400.. Try to go to your local stores.. you cant get them anywhere..

hahahahahaha ok buddy. whoever buys this from you for 400 is stupid. i dont need a wii anyways. got an xbox360 and a ps3

SwissMkV

Ready to race!
honestly, thats a lot of money. I already have one but if you have the time to do research on shipments and store availability then you can find it in possibly 2 weeks. Not worth buying it now for 450 or 400 unless you badly need it NOW. good luck with selling them

335 Trojan

Macro FTW.
The price is fair for eBay, I just think its crazy to pay that much when you can wait a few weeks, check some stores and get one for retail.

odascoo

a mansion in WISCANSIN
good for you .. HATER>>>> :sm3:

ban me for what? its what i believe. i said you dont need to pay that much for a wii. MY OPINION. dang man think about what youre going to type first. youre going to have haters in your life. are you gonna ban them from this planet?

Andaris

TMV
Car(s)
Civic Si
lmao don't be mad at him for being oportunistic. People are educated and the market itself will see his wiis not sold.. unless a real desperate moron buys them.