GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS: APR Stealth Downpipe $450

griss1310

Touring Car Champion
I am selling the APR downpipe (Stealth). I would also consider selling this as a complete Turbo-Back set-up for 1100, for a savings of 200 off of the complete system. It will have been on my car for a total of 5 days, and about 100 miles. Sparkling clean! I am in NJ and would rather not ship. Serious inquiries only.

Vivid

Formula 5000 Driver
he got a good deal on a miltek... miltek>APR j/k they are both good.

Vivid

Formula 5000 Driver
you want it that loud? The APR sport is the loudest out there right now isn't it? too much for me.

HotLanta MKfizzle

Formula 5000 Driver
Oh and by the way, there's only 1 type of downpipe.... it's the Cat-back that has the variation. I would buy this d-pipe, but I get free install if I get it thru my tuner shop, and it's only $489.00 thru them.

griss1310

Touring Car Champion
just FYI, the sport is LOUD. Hotlanta, did you hear it revving, or at the infamous "drone zone" of 3500 rpms on the highway? Based on my stealth version, I can't even imagine the sport version on the highway. just my 2 cents.

jaydubz

FIA World Rally Car Newbie
I would love to hear the sport version in person to compare just how load the systems are. The little sound clips we have here are just not enough.

HotLanta MKfizzle

Formula 5000 Driver
griss1310 said:
just FYI, the sport is LOUD. Hotlanta, did you hear it revving, or at the infamous "drone zone" of 3500 rpms on the highway? Based on my stealth version, I can't even imagine the sport version on the highway. just my 2 cents.

I like it LOUD!, especially with my music LOUD!

:headbang:

griss1310

Touring Car Champion
I doubt it. I have only heard it coupled with the Downpipe and the sound is perfect. Loud when you want it to be, noticeable at idle. I'm not sure how the catback will sound without downpipe though.

jaydubz

FIA World Rally Car Newbie
I have heard that running too large of a pipe diameter is not a good thing for our cars, I actually heard that it would rob horse power!

griss1310

Touring Car Champion
I think that's probably marketing BS thrown around by other companies. Talk to GTI mkv on here -he has APR Tb and APR programming and is running fantastic 1/4 mile times. PM him.

Vivid

Formula 5000 Driver
jaydubz said:
so is the stealth cat back version also pretty loud also?

Yes the ARP's are loud when compared to other systems... The Stealth ARP is comparable to other makers sport version (non-resonated)