GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Anyone in the Reno, NV area?

BodegaBay

Just finished watching Fast&Fuzzynuts
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
I've yet to see another member from Reno. I know it's a small market but I have to believe there are other MkV enthusiasts on this site than just me.

Give a shout because I'd love to share info.

Cheers.

skatevolcom

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
2007 rabbit
I am about 3-4 hours from Reno and i travel to Reno often because i bought/service my car at Lithia VW. I live in Elko which is directly east on the freeway from Reno.

BodegaBay

Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Hey there skate! Wow, all the way from Elko eh? I was hopping to see if you knew any other shops in Reno that does suspension (or any other aftermarket) work.

skatevolcom

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
2007 rabbit
Other then the typical tire places i dont know, i had my suspension done at Schwabbs and other then me catching them out joyriding my car i think they did a great job.... i will look into it tho i have some other freinds there that are into the whole honda scene so i am maybe they all didnt chop there springs and actually got a good suspension

BodegaBay

Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Thanks Skate. Didn't want to go dealer route since it can be pricey. I'll check into Schwabbs. How much did they charge for changing suspension? Did you take your parts into them or bought it there?

skatevolcom

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
2007 rabbit
i ordered my springs through them so out the door with installation and alignment it was close to $500 and its nice because they guarentee it where as if you put them on yourself and something gets messed up your SOL. I think eibach sportlines run about $300 so its about a $200 installation/alignment.