GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Hello, Central FL Area here.

ÜbelGTI

Car(s)
GTI
Hey guys, Dave from ETA recommended me to this site. Figured it would be nice to get to know some new people, and maybe see who else is a V-Dub fanatic in the area.

I am on Vortex, VW Fixx, and No-Rice as well.

Now for my introduction....
my name is Frank, I have had my Mk4 GTI for over a year now, and love it to death. I never get tired of the car. Funny thing is too, when I was car shopping I almost got a mk5 but didnt.
My car has a pretty good size list of performance mods, as that is really all I am interested in. I only do subtle exterior mods, such as stubby antenna, better bulbs, etc. I am not a fan of "rice" by any means, but then again, what people define as rice differs. I love the OEM+ look, and the low and wide euro look.

Hobbies besides cars include MMA, bodybuilding, video games, and movies. I work at GNC and am a student at UCF.

I am not really biased in terms of cars, and I like all types, i.e. I dont prefer European to Japanese, I just prefer a better car.

I love Volkswagens, and they, along with Saturns have been in my family quite a lot. I actually helped my father and brother work on our old Type-3 squareback when we still had it, with a "race" engine built with help from Fisherbuggy. But alas, that car is gone, had to get rid of it due to lack of time to work on it.

Well, Ill be on here quite a bit, I also will be making it out to Gators next monday, which I think you guys meet at? I think it was the CFLMK5 club.

Last edited:
Car(s)
07 VW GTI DSG
Wait I'm confused. Do you have a MKV now, or still the MK4? Sorry maybe I misread something.

We will be out at Gators next Monday I'm sure. You're more than welcome to stop by and have dinner with us, MKV or not. We aren't really just MKV's anymore anyways. Just as long as you weren't one of the idiots in the MK4's that showed up to our meet last week, walked around, didn't say anything to anyone, get back in the cars, and peeled out like tough guys.

ÜbelGTI

Car(s)
GTI
No, I don't have a mk5. I think they are cool though.

And no, I don't screw around like that, that is dumb. My whole car isn't about attracting attention, and I wouldn't want to do anything like that and make a racket. Dave meantioned someone doing that last time lol.

mrtall815

panda bear in progress
Wait I'm confused. Do you have a MKV now, or still the MK4? Sorry maybe I misread something.

We will be out at Gators next Monday I'm sure. You're more than welcome to stop by and have dinner with us, MKV or not. We aren't really just MKV's anymore anyways. Just as long as you weren't one of the idiots in the MK4's that showed up to our meet last week, walked around, didn't say anything to anyone, get back in the cars, and peeled out like tough guys.

you talking about the gators on redbug or where?

gti314

mkv-gti-fast
Car(s)
'08 GTI MKV
lmao wtf i just moved to fl and im in the middle of a bunch of old ppl dammit