GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

need help deciding on color and nav ASAP

carchrism5

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
GTI
Hey,
So i got screwed by a dealer last week about a GTI i was gonna lease, so i left and told them to give me my money back, so instead im getting an R32, leasing it for 24 months, the dealer has brand new, no nav red ones, a demo blue one with 2500 miles with nave or they can get me a blue one with no nav that is new

If the prices were the same would you take the demo with nav (keep in mind im leasing it) or a new red

second question, would you rather have a new red with no nav or a new blue with no nav (prices being the same)

please answer both questions, i really need help, my brother is saying red, sister saying blue, mom likes red, so its confusing me

And if it matters: I'm 19, at college, and it's a second car (im keeping the BMW) so i dont have to drive it everyday
thanks in advance

QSYH

Ready to race!
Car(s)
'08 GTI MkV
In my opinion it wouldn't matter as much since you are going to be leasing it anyways. I'd probably just stick with one with the navigation.

The color question is mainly up to you. Pick what you like, don't base it on other peoples opinion if you're happy then that's that. That aside I like the blue one.

Is there a reason why you need two cars at this age? I am in the same position as you, 19, college, job but I don't think it's economically reasonable to have two cars at this point then again if you have the money..

carchrism5

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
GTI
well i go to school 1000 miles from home, and i also dont want to bring my bmw to school because i think its a bit much for a student at school, and im not driving the r32 home for thanksgiving, christmas or spring break, its gonna stay here. So i'll have the bmw at home when i go home for those breaks, the only time the two cars will be in the same place is over the summer

MkV_FSI

Euro-friendly STi driver
Car(s)
GTI
I would get the Deep Blue. It's prettier than the red and is exclusive to the R32. I'd also forego the Nav.

But two cars @ 19? That is gonna be tough.

Eilig

I coulda had a V8
I'm partial to candy white...:wink:

That being said get the blue no Nav. As a previous poster noted the after market Nav systems are superior and cheaper. I have three Garmin's and they're great.

Cloudlink04

Go Kart Champion
blue!!!

LannyM

LC User
CW FTW:wink:

..oh wait, that wasn't a choice.

I don't like the blue calipers with red, and I'd do an aftermarket Nav also, so I'll guess I'll say the new DBP with no Nav....