GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Ask a Canadian salesperson... lol

Raz

Passed Driver's Ed
Hey everyone, I'm just as much a VW freak as all of you, I just happen to work for them as well - talk about sweet! Anyway, if anyone has any questions regarding Canadian spec cars, pricings, deals - anything, then let me know!

Jeff Olsen

mrcalon

Just finished watching Fast&Fuzzynuts
2008 Models

Hi any word on when the new models are coming in? Ie -with DSG Launch Control and lowered ride height.

Thanks

Raz

Passed Driver's Ed
From what we've been told, LC and the lowered ride hight will be a 2007 model change which would mean after September. When I get more information I'll post it here.

pissout

Go Kart Newbie
Raz said:
From what we've been told, LC and the lowered ride hight will be a 2007 model change which would mean after September. When I get more information I'll post it here.

what is " LC " ??

Toolman

UG Owners Club UG0011
How much would I pay to get a GTI with: United Grey, Leather. sunroof, 6-speed, 18" wheels? And if you HAPPEN to have one of those in stock........

commuter

Go Kart Newbie
Raz said:
Hey everyone, I'm just as much a VW freak as all of you, I just happen to work for them as well - talk about sweet! Anyway, if anyone has any questions regarding Canadian spec cars, pricings, deals - anything, then let me know!
Jeff Olsen

Two questions:
(1) Will VW dealers offer OEM Euro lowering kits to those of us who bought GTI SUVs earlier this year and (2) what other changes are due later this year for Canada?

bigdyno

FIA World Rally Car Newbie
Raz said:
From what we've been told, LC and the lowered ride hight will be a 2007 model change which would mean after September.

You mean 2008 right, since the cars being delivered right now are 2007 in the land of touques and beavers.....

Raz

Passed Driver's Ed
Wow! A lot of questions. Okay, here goes:

The GTI's being sold now are being labelled as 2007, even though the 2007's don't technically come out until Sept. which would make the ones out now 2006.5's; but from what we've been told the GTI's after September will have the Launch Control and lowered ride height.

R32: Still unsure on that one. There are rumours that we might get the R36 with the 3.6L VR6 tuned up to 300 hp. The reason we didn't get the MkIV R32 was that it didn't meet the Canadian bumper regulations (which really cheesed us off!)

5.9%: All the main programs cycle in quarters (1st: Jan/Feb/Mar 2nd: Apr/May/June etc...). Chances are we'll see the 5.9% for any length of finance/lease until September. When the other manufacturers bring out their 2007's and have lower interest rates, you'll (hopefully) see VW's being lowered as well.

GTI SUV lowering kits... lol: I just asked my parts manager if there's anything out for that and he's looking into it. As soon as I find out, I'll let you know.

Anything else?

:drinking:

bigdyno

FIA World Rally Car Newbie
When the hell are we going to be able to buy a rubber trunk liner? No hate to you, just very frustrated that there isn't one available yet. I was in the stealer the other day and they have this crappy foam thing that reminded me of a meat tray....

commuter

Go Kart Newbie
Raz said:
Wow! A lot of questions. Okay, here goes:
GTI SUV lowering kits... lol: I just asked my parts manager if there's anything out for that and he's looking into it. As soon as I find out, I'll let you know.
:drinking:

Thanks Raz. If this was offered as a VW approved modification (ie warranty is not affected), then I would get my GTI lowered as soon as the kit was available.

To BC Lower mainland VW dealers: I'm waiting to hear from you....

LiquidG

Touring Car Champion
is 38555 including tax a good deal for ug luxury package dsg leather sunroof and 17" wheels. I am giving 0 $ on pickup the 38555 includes everything.