GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Acura Integra

gatorfast

man amongst boys
Last night I was on my way to my gf's house when a red Integra pulled up next to me at a light (it was the most recent body style so it was probably a 99' or so) . He immediately started reving his engine, filling my ears with his obnoxious exhaust note :rolleyes: . I didnt respond because I didnt feel like racing him at the time. The light turned green and he floored it spinning his tires. I accelerated gradually but then thought what the hell so I floored it too. He was already a few car lengths ahead of me at that point but I quickly gained. By the end of 2nd I was side by side with him and into 3rd I pulled ahead. I let off at that point because I was speeding and I didnt need to embarass him any further. He of course floored it past me then proceeded to cut over 3 lanes of traffic to turn at the light. It was my first time ever testing my car against another and I was delightfully surprised at how quick it is! Score one for the GTI.

srbsta

Banned
Car(s)
2006 Volkswagen GTI
nice kill:thumbsup:

gatorfast

man amongst boys
FastTimesAtGSRCivicHigh said:
so in short you killed a 140hp integra with a 200hp GTI.
If you understood the tone of voice of the post (I know this can be hard over the internet) then you would know Im certainly not bragging. Like I said, I didnt want to race at the time because I usually dont street race and I knew Id blow him away. But when he took off I couldnt resist embarassing him.

AutoXinMK5

Touring Car Champion

Dude... clean out the sand...

It's a funny story rather then a pride "look at my kill" story

As 07_BM_GTI puts it:

07_BM_GTI said:
ahh, the patented ricer fly by followed by the ever-so-popular traffic cut to drive away and cry in a corner

Nice kill:thumbup:

And thats why it's Nice/funny....

AlainLeon

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2006 VW GTI

there's always one of these guys.....:iono: who says you have to race a car with HP between 195-205 for it to be fun, or worth mentioning? It wasnt even a race! :laughabove: