GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Good Lease Deals on R32s

RobbDizzle

Ambalamps Dispatcher
Car(s)
07 VW GTI 5-door
Holy hell I pay 365/mo lease for the GTI...if I could get into an R32....hmmmmmmmmm....

JudgementDEY

Euro tuned Freak
Car(s)
MKV GTI
I went to a dealership to see how much i would pay if I traded in my MKV GTI to get an .:R32 the dealer told me $650.00 per month i decided to keep my GTI.

BlAcKwIdOw29

3124/5000
Yeah i thought about getting an R32 but kinda figured the monthly payment would be way to high. I mean i only pay $305.00 a month now for the GTI so i seriously doubt that the R32 would be even remotely possible. Oh well its nice to dream :wink: Maybe if im lucky I can find a used R32 when I trade in the GTI in another year or so lol!!

R32D2

Candy White R32
Car(s)
VW R32
I just got one today, I put alot down, most people wouldn't do that, but I had my circumstances... if I wanted to wait there is $2000 towards a lease for the east coast people..

atombomb33

Ready to race!
I just picked up my R32 at a dealer in Raleigh, NC. Got the car for $750 below invoice. Sign and Drive lease, so $0 out of pocket and VW paid my first month's payment. 36 months. 15k miles per year. $395.86/mo + NC taxes for a total monthly payment of $408.10.

Last edited:

CGSshorty

Passed Driver's Ed
I used the equity in my trade in, which was about $1800 as the only up front money. My monthly payment including all taxes and DMV fees is $341 on a 2 year lease. The buyout at the end is pretty good too so I may end up keeping it longer.