GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Soft Clipping Update In Canada

d.C

DJ
I dropped my car off two days ago and got it back today. I had the rattle fix and also the radio flash.
My rattles were caused by the famous fuel line rattling against the firewall and also something to do with the "noise maker".

As for the radio flash, i was able to bug the crap outta my dealer and also vwoa so my dealer finally got the equipment needed for the reflash. All I have to say is I can pump my new T.I. joint pass volume 15 without having crappy sound quality! I'm really happy with the flash and the stereo does sound alot better.

If anyone wants to do it in the lower mainland. Cowell Volkswagen has the equipment if your local dealer doesn't know what you're talking about.

Oscar

Touring Car Newbie
thnx for the update on the clippin, and the fuel lines.
how much was it for the kit to fix the fuel lines or is it covered under warranty ?

Oscar

Touring Car Newbie
ya and there starting to get annoying, its goin for paint and shit in a couple of days im thinking so i might do it now

jaydub

Autocross Newbie
I was unaware that the dealer could "slash" the radio..... This is something that MUST be done. What exactly did you ask the dealer to do??? I'd love to get mine re-done.

Please let me know.