GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Thumbs Up to 20 Squared and Eurojet!

bsosa69

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
06 GTI
The title says it all but read on if you want to hear my experience.

So a while ago (around October) I decided to get myself a combination birthday Christmas gift (b-day is in October). So I ordered a Eurojet R32 style TBE from 20 Squared, with free shipping :smile: . Unfortunately this bad boy was on back order and neither I nor 20 squared knew so I had to wait. Fast forward 2 months and still no TBE :frown: . I talked to the guys at 20 Squared about it as well as people over at Eurojet. Also by now 20 squared was having their holiday sale, were this exhaust was on sale for $50 less. Due to the wait and the fact that they had a sale I got $50 store credit and used it towards a Eurojet PCV fix. Also Eurojet threw in a free T shirt. They were all good guys and always took my calls and talked to me about it, I had to wait but it was worth it for a nice quality product. Crap happens and they helped me threw it and made it right, a good group of guys at both 20 Squared and Eurojet :thumbup:

jamdub

Black Holer
Car(s)
07 gti
I paid for a Eurojet Turboback exhaust over five weeks ago from 20 Squared and they have taken my money which was over $1k plus shipping and never given me a definitive timeframe as to when I should expect to see my part. not only that, but they ignore my emails and brush me off when I call, do you think that this is an accpetable means of doing business

bsosa69

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
06 GTI
I paid for a Eurojet Turboback exhaust over five weeks ago from 20 Squared and they have taken my money which was over $1k plus shipping and never given me a definitive timeframe as to when I should expect to see my part. not only that, but they ignore my emails and brush me off when I call, do you think that this is an accpetable means of doing business

I would try calling them as I said I had some issues but they helped me out :w00t:

I have no issues with either company as of yet. I ordered the pcv fix from 20 squared and received it in a timely manner.

jamdub

Black Holer
Car(s)
07 gti
I did call EJ several times. They told me to email them, which I did, they never responded. 20 suared hasn't responded to me since January 7, 2008, and I have sent them emails going, hey, respond. That is why I am now posting up my experience with these companies.

John@20Squared

Ready to race!
Car(s)
02 Jetta
I do not have your name or order number so I can not comment on the specifics of your order, but the some Eurojet exhausts have been on backorder. Eurojet is expecting them in very soon. If you email me (John@20squared.com) with your name and order number, I would be more then happy to give you a more precise update to your order.

I make every attempt to reply to all the emails that are received right away, but unfortunately sometimes it can some time as I am only 1 person with 2 hands and 10 fingers. Were you sending the emails to me (John@20squared.com)? If so, I do apologize. Please resend the emails and/or your name and order number and like I said, I will get back to you with a more precise status. We are here to help :thumbup:

VDubVirus

Euro-Elitist Moderator
Car(s)
2012 A3 S-Line 2.0T
^ John is Legit. I'm sure he gets lost with all the emails....but I have yet to have a question or concern unasnwered in a timely fashion.

:clap:

Thanks again John

~Arron