GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Pack won!

Wild Hare

.: MR. BIG STUFF :.
Car(s)
2015 Golf R (TUNED)
Forget you treated me like shit in the last few days here and in the stores locally. May you meet your maker soon!

Brewski

Formerly Chris2021
Car(s)
07 GTI pkg1 DSG
<Massive Green Bay fan

I thought the game was tomorrow so i missed the first half :cry:

Crazy amount of snow, reminded me of home.

I really hope NYG wins tomorrow and i hope even more that jacksonville wins today

GO PACK GO!

Sullitron

Big Poppa Dub
Car(s)
'07 GTI
The pack certainly took care of our boys in blue by a large margin, that's for sure...future HOFer Favre had some vintage Favre plays. Wasn't a good game from the Seahawks standpoint, but quite an entertaining game from an objective standpoint. If the Hawks aren't in it anymore, I'm pulling for the Packers.

However, posting this in the PNW thread...you're just baiting people, egging them on. Either bring it to the general section, or don't be an ass about it, eh?

Wild Hare

Car(s)
2015 Golf R (TUNED)
WTF are you talking about?

Oh yeah and shut the hell up.

Allow me to elaborate. I am a devote Packer fan and have been since 1959. I have never met such disrespectful fans in my life EVER. When my sweet wife and I went to the NFL game here in Seattle with the Packers last year in the Snow Storm from HELL (it took us 4.5 hrs to from Qwest Field to our house in Black Diamond area). You threw shit at us in the stands, spit at us, and cussed at 60+ year old couple that came from Idaho to see the game. Not too mention numerous other things that took place prior to the game.
Thousands of us Packer Fans will never come back to Qwest Field ever again after this.

After the game here several thousand of us filed a complaint with the NFL Commissioner and Seahawks Senior Staff.
Recently I have been flagged shit about my wear (I have Packer shirts and hats) and have been given profane language about my team and that you are superior and (in language I can't post on here that makes me sick). And my response has always been : "may the best team win."

The bottom line is... you get what you deserve... 42 to 20.

Those of you who truly honor other teams I salute you.

Win or lose I will ALWAYS love my Packers and when I'm in Lambeau I WILL give the visiting team fans the respect they deserve! GO TO LAMBEAU AND SEE FOR YOURSELF --- THERE'S NO PLACE LIKE IT ON EARTH! YOU HAVE MY WORD.

Last edited:

heftylefty

golfmkv elitist -_-
well thats the kind of behavior id expect from drunken fans at a sporting event like this..not everyone is a respectful fan like you probably are.

edit- this is also why i tend to avoid sporting events...im not gonna lie though, the Monza F1 race i went to was pretty rediculous.

Wild Hare

Car(s)
2015 Golf R (TUNED)

John/Cue\Publik

Speed>stance
Car(s)
2007 Rabbit
minor league hockey is where its at. I'm sorry but suspensions and fines for fighting suck

Brewski

Formerly Chris2021
Car(s)
07 GTI pkg1 DSG
Thousands of us Packer Fans will never come back to Qwest Field ever again after this.

I don't know about that. Oakland, Green Bay, Washington, Pittsburgh, and Chicago are all national teams, i.e. us devoted fans can be found at every arena no matter where.

Cappy

Ready to race!
Allow me to elaborate. I am a devote Packer fan and have been since 1959. I have never met such disrespectful fans in my life EVER. When my sweet wife and I went to the NFL game here in Seattle with the Packers last year in the Snow Storm from HELL (it took us 4.5 hrs to from Qwest Field to our house in Black Diamond area). You threw shit at us in the stands, spit at us, and cussed at 60+ year old couple that came from Idaho to see the game. Not too mention numerous other things that took place prior to the game.

After the game here several thousand of us filed a complaint with the NFL Commissioner and Seahawks Senior Staff.
Recently I have been flagged shit about my wear (I have Packer shirts and hats) and have been given profane language about my team and that you are superior and (in language I can't post on here that makes me sick). And my response has always been : "may the best team win."

The bottom line is... you get what you deserve... 42 to 20.

Those of you who truly honor other teams I salute you.

Win or lose I will ALWAYS love my Packers and when I'm in Lambeau I WILL give the visiting team fans the respect they deserve! GO TO LAMBEAU AND SEE FOR YOURSELF --- THERE'S NO PLACE LIKE IT ON EARTH! YOU HAVE MY WORD.

I thought that's how you were supposed to act at sporting events. Go to an English football match supporting the wrong side and you might get lynched.

VDubVirus

Euro-Elitist Moderator
Car(s)
2012 A3 S-Line 2.0T
Ahhh....another post season choke for a Seattle team. Why do all of our teams do this when they get so damn close.

I don't really care. I'm into real football. Go Hartleypool!