GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Sad day...

BoostedThrills

showshinedetail.com
Car(s)
G35
My fiancee has to drive a lot today so she took the GTI since it gets way better gas mileage than her car. (She averages about 16-18 miles per gallon on a tank.) So, I'm stuck driving her 2004 RX-8 for the day.

I hope I'll be OK with a lower than FDA recommended amount of torque in my diet all day.

MC.R

My fiancee has to drive a lot today so she took the GTI since it gets way better gas mileage than her car. (She averages about 16-18 miles per gallon on a tank.) So, I'm stuck driving her 2004 RX-8 for the day.

I hope I'll be OK with a lower than FDA recommended amount of torque in my diet all day.
[/IMG]

:laughabove: haha thats great

itsYANO

08 GTI mkV Midnight Black
Car(s)
08 GTI mkV
lol..

fuck it save yourself the agony and ride a bike.. should be more around the torque range you need

phrog23

Ready to race!
Car(s)
wabbit
i just hope nobody recognises you on the street. i would ride around with a face mask.......

MC.R

i just hope nobody recognises you on the street. i would ride around with a face mask.......

a kid in HS got a brand new black rx8 for his 16th birthday and he was so obsessed with it and everyone thought it was hideous after a while he stopped liking and asked mommy/daddy for a lexus and got it.. bastid!!

Sucks ass but those things handle.

they handle well but they look kinda awkward granted we drive hatchbacks but i dunno it's just got an awkward style to me

VDubVirus

Euro-Elitist Moderator
Car(s)
2012 A3 S-Line 2.0T
I would call in a sick day. maybe grandma/grandpa/dad/mom/aunt/uncle/dog/president died again. or just quit.

Wild Hare

.: MR. BIG STUFF :.
Car(s)
2015 Golf R (TUNED)
Zoom, zoom, zoom!

BoostedThrills

showshinedetail.com
Car(s)
G35
It's pretty nice though. She's got Tein Basics, AEM CAI, and GReddy SP2 exhaust. Right now we've got my old stock 350z 17" wheels with Blizzak LM-22's on it. It handles and rides really nice, it's fun to wind up but not fun to watch the gas guage go down. I want to throw a turbo on the thing so bad and get some torque to it.

mose6161

OUT OF COMMISION
Car(s)
MK5 GTI
i don't understand why those cars cost more than an r32. don't they have a slower 0 - 60 than GTIs? better come with a shift knob made of crack if they're going to charge that much.

eurotrash.

i has candy
Car(s)
Volkswagen Golf GTI
hey look on the bright side,
that thing has more torque than a S2000

but then again, anything has more torque than a S2000.....ZOMFG MY VTAK JUZ KIK'D IN J00