GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

anyone know of a good tuning shop in miami?

BOz

Keep right except to pass
Car(s)
08' MKv GTI
I keep getting the run around with prices and labor and shit from everywhere. No body seems like they know what there doing. Anyone know a good place to go? Please dont tell me German Motoring. Im still under warranty on my chip from them and i am thinking of switching to Revo or Giac and starting over at a new shop. Dude is money hungry!!!..... i had a bad experience the last time I was there. Anyone want my business??

PM me....

BOz

Car(s)
08' MKv GTI
ive heard alot about autodreams... where are they located? I havent been able to get any info.... i've talk to wolfcars they seem cool. Ill reach out to adam see if he can get me some good prices. Where you at in miami? Go to any DUB meets?

FerBoca

Ready to race!
ive heard alot about autodreams... where are they located? I havent been able to get any info.... i've talk to wolfcars they seem cool. Ill reach out to adam see if he can get me some good prices. Where you at in miami? Go to any DUB meets?

go into www.sflmkv.com or www.volksaudi.com if you are an OM you will get some sweet discounts at Wolfcars, Euro Auto Tunning or USP... autodreams used to be our sponsor they are in coral springs if im not wrong but check those websites for more info on meets... tonight we meet at fudruckers in doral is a really nice meet over 40 cars and growing come check us out

UnitedGTI

Runs With Scissors
i would highly recommend euro auto tuning. they are in miami and a great group of guys they are offering 10-25% off for official members of Euro Outcasts as well as installing alot of stuff for free depending on the product. but we also have A&L and a sponsor, and they are the unitronic dealer for south FL. i have that chip and im extremely happy with it over the other chips. will be heading to the track tomorrow night to see how she does my goal is 13s!

BOz

Car(s)
08' MKv GTI
Very cool>> thanks for the info.. man doral's far otherwise i would definatly wanna go to a meet. maybe one of these days....

im having trouble on the sign up page on eurooutcasts.com.... doesnt work

DubGurl565

All Jekyll no Hyde
Car(s)
2007 GTI Fahrenheit
its fixed, you can now sign up.

gtirevo33

Ready to race!
Car(s)
MKV
I'll put it just like this Wolfcars charge a friend of mine for a downpipe install 700 bucks. So if you want to go to Wolfcars and get ripped off have fun there. If you want up front business with cool people I would go to A&L performance. Alp-racing.com check out there page and there custom intercooler kit.

ps check out Dub Cartel they are on Bird Road and 117th in the home depot parking lot every Weds.

iBoost

SFLMKV.COM Founder
Car(s)
07 Candy White MKV
^^^^ that's some inaccurate shit right there :bs: Wolfcars is great people and quality service. I've seen some people "try" to save a few bucks end up costing more. Be smart there's many ways to judge a shop :wink:

gtirevo33

Ready to race!
Car(s)
MKV
If you think that is inaccurate, go talk to Eric with the white MKV. I would not lie about something like that. The fact is, he got ripped of and there are shops out there that will do just as good of a job, or better and will charge a fraction of what he got charged. Ohh and by the way, I never said Wolfcar's service was bad, I just stated that A&L's service is outstanding. Have a nice day!

Last edited:

iBoost

SFLMKV.COM Founder
Car(s)
07 Candy White MKV
Eric? cmon dude give me a break! he's the most bias individual in the world. This is the same guy who switched from REVO to UNITRONICS & thinks the SPS is nothing but nintendo joystick that doesn't do anything. Like I said your getting info from a very unreliable bias source. I would love to know how he got ripped off honestly. You guys just go around promoting this A&L shop like if your on commission, ok they're good or w/e (never been there)... but saying shit against Wolfcars is just not right.

gtirevo33

Ready to race!
Car(s)
MKV
Eric? cmon dude give me a break! he's the most bias individual in the world. This is the same guy who switched from REVO to UNITRONICS & thinks the SPS is nothing but nintendo joystick that doesn't do anything. Like I said your getting info from a very unreliable bias source. I would love to know how he got ripped off honestly. You guys just go around promoting this A&L shop like if your on commission, ok they're good or w/e (never been there)... but saying shit against Wolfcars is just not right.

Promoting a shop come on, I go to him cause I trust A&L not because I am getting paid. So your defending Wolfcars, are you getting paid like you mentioned about me. I never said an opinion about Wolfcars. I only stated a fact that I know someone that was overcharged. This thread is suppose to be an opinion of what shop you prefer. I stated A&L because I prefer them. I never said there is not anything better out there I only stated. Have you heard any bad experiences about A&L cause I don't mind hearing any (because I can take an opinion). Why, do you even care what I say if you are still holding your ground and not allowing other people to help the OP out on his decision. Another thing I read everything on Volksaudi.com and SFLMKV.com you are constantly challenging opinions just because they are not yours. If you have problem with someones opinion disregard it. Don't make this into A&L vs Wolfcars both are very different shops and different business ethics. USP I heard is also a good shop and many others in florida are reputable.