GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Speed Style and Performance would like to invite GOLFMKV users to come out

mog3618

Ready to race!

www.speedstyleandperformance.com

My name is Frank Rodriguez (mog3618) and I am the SSP MIA President & Coordinator. I know several of you from different meets and/or hangouts and I wanted to extend GOLFMKV users an invitation to come by of our first meet of 2008 this Thursday the 10th and enjoy a nice hangout followed by group cruise to Fudd`s. Our club has officially been together since October of 2004 and we have recently expanded with a chapter in Jacksonville. We are much more than just a group of car enthusiast, but a true family. Our meetings are held the second and fourth Thursday of every month at 8:00pm. We begin out nights at MAC Accessories, 7040 SW 44th Street, Miami, Florida 33155. Followed by a cruise beginning at 9:00pm to Fudd`s in Doral. If you are interested in coming by just let me know and I will be more than happy to accommodate parking for you.

By all means this is not a place to pick up races; therefore, we do have a few rules that we ask are followed. Members of Speed, Style and Performance and all other car enthusiasts must conduct themselves in a respectful way. This means NO excessive foul language (Women and Children are present and welcomed). Please, NO operating of any vehicle in an unsafe manner (NO BURN OUTS, NO SPEEDING & NO RACING). We have been meeting for well over 3 years in the same location with our numbers steadily growing.

Miami

Jacksonville

www.speedstyleandperformance.com

Last edited:

mog3618

Ready to race!
hey... I was wondering how many mkv's go? What colors are they?

On a regular meet there is always 2 mkv`s but there are 5 in the group. Also 2 mkiv`s. There is big variety of cars, the meets are usually about 80% domestic cars.

mkv
1 tr
2 bm
1 cw
1 ug

Last edited:

mog3618

Ready to race!
Thanks to everyone which came out.. None from here though.

I cant wait to get the pics posted up.

Just to give you guys which missed out a mental snap shot of the meet...

1. Shelby Cobra
2. 69 Camaro (Off chasis restoration)
3. 70 Charger
and so many other cars I cant remember them all.

mog3618

Ready to race!
are you going to take pics next week meet?

I usually take pics but my camera skills suck.. I have a couple friends that are photography gurus but I have no luck in getting them to take some nice pics at the meets.

On the bright side when we have photo shoot we get some awesome pics. Example of a pic of my ride..

BOz

Keep right except to pass
Car(s)
08' MKv GTI
Hey... I live in miami. I'm definatly going to try and come out to the next meet. :w00t: