GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS: 2001 united grey gti 20v

jaysin1014

skateboardings all i know
Car(s)
zoo york skateboards
apologies for the title the car is a 2003 not 2001,

as the title says, my girlfriends brother is trying to get rid of his 1.8t gti.:thumbup:. the car is in prestine contdition presently in maryland looking for local buyer. he is the first and only owner of the vehicle and is a fellow enthusiast himself. the basics...

2003 gti 2dr silverstone grey
82,000 miles on the car
1.8t motor with no mods
5 spd mt
leather package w/ moonroof and cd player
the car has the 17' long beach wheels

hes looking to get $10,500 obo for the car. kelly blue book list the car at $11,530 in the condition its in, hes looking to sell it soon so feel free to make an offer but no low balling please.for further information please call 443-844-4360 and ask for ryan. or you can pm me with more questions and i can find out the rest of the information for you. thanks in advance jaysin1014.

Last edited:

VDubVirus

Euro-Elitist Moderator
Car(s)
2012 A3 S-Line 2.0T
damn jaysin. I totally didn't read your title. all that registered was FS: UG GTI and your screen name.

whew....I was worried

jaysin1014

skateboardings all i know
Car(s)
zoo york skateboards
haha no not selling mine i couldnt part ways just yet. yeah your right ug is mk5 specific i couldnt remember what they called it on the mk4 silverstone is correct though now that i hear the name, editing after this post

damn jaysin. I totally didn't read your title. all that registered was FS: UG GTI and your screen name.

whew....I was worried

i thought the same thing. i said "NOO!!!!... oh wait"