GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

I cannot get a signature to appear!

saucer

Leadfoot
Car(s)
08 GTI
:mad:

I have tried every configuration for uploading/linking to a picture for my signature and I can't get anything to appear. I even tried some random text to see if that would show up, and I'm getting nothing!

Are changes not immediately applied? I waited a day to see if it took the site a bit to apply the changes, but still nothing. This seems to be a simple task, but is making me feel retarded!

Thanks for any help...

saucer

Leadfoot
Car(s)
08 GTI
W T F

There it is. This is the first new post I've made snce addign the pic - maybe this is necessary...

NEVERMIND! :biggrin:

VDubVirus

Euro-Elitist Moderator
Car(s)
2012 A3 S-Line 2.0T
yeah. glad you got that workin. sweet ass pic mang.

VDubVirus

Euro-Elitist Moderator
Car(s)
2012 A3 S-Line 2.0T
care to help a noob with your PShop skills? I've been messing with it for about a month now....I love it!

saucer

Leadfoot
Car(s)
08 GTI
I'm in NO way an expert on the program - its infinitely large. Only advice I can give is experiment like mad - CTRL+ALT+Z is your friend! I was totally self taught, but have been messing with it for years. Like Reflex said - take advantage of layers - thats what the whole program is built around. The help tool can guide you through most of the basics...

VDubVirus

Euro-Elitist Moderator
Car(s)
2012 A3 S-Line 2.0T
trust me. I know cntrl+alt+z well....

kool mang. I will just keep plugging away at it. I messed with it a couple years ago and was doing good....but stopped for a longtime and seemed to foget near everything.