GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

New Found Respect for Honda Civic's/Owners

Plyngntrffc

FIA GT Newbie
Car(s)
2006 VW GTI
Well since i was looking into a car to "downgrade" to as payments are rough on the mkv...i was checking out an EK hatch...best looking in my opinion...and ive seen some really clean examples of awesome cars... case in point this thread

http://www.jdmuniverse.com/forums/showthread.php?t=75601

Ill try and pull some specific cars off later...but i really have found some new respect for tuners in the civic arena i never had before...i am totally not used to seeing anything of that quality, for the hatch's coupes and even sedans...

:respekt: to the majority of the examples on that thread...except for a few...

Attachments

• Maroon EK Hatch.jpg
    Maroon EK Hatch.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 1,137
  • Black EK Hatch.jpg
    Black EK Hatch.jpg
    133.2 KB · Views: 709
  • Red EK Sedan.jpg
    Red EK Sedan.jpg
    125 KB · Views: 726
  • Blue Coupe.jpg
    Blue Coupe.jpg
    107.1 KB · Views: 798
  • Black.jpg
    Black.jpg
    513 KB · Views: 818

Nikerey

Darkness
Good luck getting your EG stolen in Orlando. Its not a happy place for hondas, just check out OrlandoForums.com

mose6161

OUT OF COMMISION
Car(s)
MK5 GTI
for every honda like that there is 1000 others with spoilers made out of sheet metal.

mose6161

OUT OF COMMISION
Car(s)
MK5 GTI
no but seriously here are a few more that do it right

the above one is pretty cool this one has over 400 HP.

Plyngntrffc

FIA GT Newbie
Car(s)
2006 VW GTI
Whatever happened to the proposed car security system that is a large metal bar that slams perps shins while trying to break into a car...or electrifies, jk

Meat

rack rack 'em
Car(s)
2007 GTI [DSG]
I like a nice civic when It's cleanly modded and kept. A friend of mine drives an EJ8 civic and he plans to do a B18C5 swap (Integra Type R motor) and black it out. I think it will turn out lookin real nice. I've also learned the difference between what is truly called "JDM" and what we like to call "rice".

tasteofink8733

IlluminatiBilderbergNWO
I would love an ek hatch. My friend has a coupe with k20 swap, HUGE turbo, fully built motor, tuned by jeff evens. ZOMG. Its a fucking monster. 800+whp.