GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS: 2007 Black Magic GTI $19,000 w/ Pictures!

Izzy GTI

Ready to race!
The car is an 2007 Black Magic 6-Speed Manual Transmission, 4-Door, with Interlagos Interior. The car has a great 2.0 Turbo engine, which is loads of fun!

The car has all the basic amenities: Power Windows, Power Locks, Power Steering, Xenon Lights, 6-Disc In Dash Player (MP3 Capable), Aux Input (for iPod), Stability Control, On-Board Computer, and more.

The car currently has 13,750 miles and has been perfect. No accidents and zero problems and the car is extremely clean both inside and out and well-maintained.

All service has been done at VW and the car has only had synthetic oil. This car has been a Top 10 car and is a blast to drive, while remaining practical, and still gets roughly 30MPG!

My price is $18,500. Feel free to e-mail me or call me at: 801-809-6229 and ask for Isaac.

Mods (All done after 5,000 miles):

APR Stage 2 91 Octane Chip
Techtonics (TT) 2.5'' Downpipe
Autotech 3" Exhaust
ITG Air Filter (Lifetime)
New South Performance Gauge & Cluster
Forge Diverter Valve
Forge Spacer
VW All-Weather Monster Mats
35% Tint
Lamin-X Fogs

Last edited:

graviton

Ready to race!
Man I am so pissed. I want your car and its a great deal with all of those mods. Utah is tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo far away.

jabtsi

Ready to race!
^^^ He said what I was going to say.

my07blkgti

I'll do it!!
Car(s)
MK7 GTI
I have seen that its MUCH easier to sell your car on autotrader(from past people selling cars on golfmkv/vortex) because people there are actually looking for a car...here its really about people who have the car and want to mod it. My advice is pay the $60 ad fee(or whatever it is) and don't sell yourself short on the price...thats a great price you are selling it BTW. GL

Izzy GTI

Ready to race!
I have seen that its MUCH easier to sell your car on autotrader(from past people selling cars on golfmkv/vortex) because people there are actually looking for a car...here its really about people who have the car and want to mod it. My advice is pay the $60 ad fee(or whatever it is) and don't sell yourself short on the price...thats a great price you are selling it BTW. GL

Funny thing is that I just barely put the car up on Autotrader, realizing that of course my audience is going to be there.

I was hoping to sell it and was waiting on a few "lookers" that have expressed interest, but obviously I want to sell the car.

I appreciate the sincere advice and hopefully I can sell the car quickly...

:thumbup:

vdubya 6

cant spell or tipe!
do people sell cars on a site full of people that have the same car?
jw

or is it so people with that car can tell others who want that car about the deal?

graviton

Ready to race!
do people sell cars on a site full of people that have the same car?
jw

or is it so people with that car can tell others who want that car about the deal?

I have been roving these forums for the better part of a year now and I still don't own a GTI. Why? Well I love the car but I'm waiting for my current ride to die, plus I don't trust VW reliability so I am waiting for a killer preowned deal on the exact color and option package I want rather than buying a new one. (Good things come to those who wait :wink: ) This will minimize my loss in the event my worst fears come true and my GTI becomes a money pit. Plus I like to read up on what the problems and complaints people have about a model which usually takes a couple of years from the release date to really start rearing there ugly head. Cars are such a lousy investment that it pays to be patient and smart before buying one. BTW this car is almost a perfect fit to my ideal model except its manual and is so far from where I live.

Izzy GTI

Ready to race!
I have been roving these forums for the better part of a year now and I still don't own a GTI. Why? Well I love the car but I'm waiting for my current ride to die, plus I don't trust VW reliability so I am waiting for a killer preowned deal on the exact color and option package I want rather than buying a new one. (Good things come to those who wait :wink: ) This will minimize my loss in the event my worst fears come true and my GTI becomes a money pit. Plus I like to read up on what the problems and complaints people have about a model which usually takes a couple of years from the release date to really start rearing there ugly head. Cars are such a lousy investment that it pays to be patient and smart before buying one. BTW this car is almost a perfect fit to my ideal model except its manual and is so far from where I live.

Perfect explanation.

Now be perfect and buy my car. :)

Had a decent amount of interest, but obviously the car is still for sale.