GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

PNW Crew T-Shirt

VDubVirus

Euro-Elitist Moderator
Car(s)
2012 A3 S-Line 2.0T
I was bored today...as usual, and ran across a thread by 918hare where he mentioned the website www.cafepress.com...

I did some lookin around and saw that you can custom make T-shirts for about $19 a piece....

I was curious if you guys were interested in a PNW crew shirt. maybe something with the picture I did up for James in the chit-chat thread. I did a prieview of it and I think it would look pretty good. Or we could work out some other designs. I know tommasch is a graphic artist and could maybe help me out with a more profesionaly done up version.

Let me know what you guys think!

:word:

GtiGirlieGirl

Ready to race!
ooh cool then on the back we should get our screennames :) so then at meets everyone knows who who is and we can wear it like a nametag :)

Good idea VDV!

Widebody MkVer

Performance Infused Style
why are all the MkV girls on the wrong side of the country?

VDubVirus

Euro-Elitist Moderator
Car(s)
2012 A3 S-Line 2.0T
ooh cool then on the back we should get our screennames :) so then at meets everyone knows who who is and we can wear it like a nametag :)

Good idea VDV!

lol....we already know everybodys names "Cali:

We're kool like that. but yeah....whatever works.

GtiGirlieGirl

Ready to race!
ive just always wanted a shirt with my nickname on the back :-( thats why i got into volleyball in 9th grade lol

VDubVirus

Euro-Elitist Moderator
Car(s)
2012 A3 S-Line 2.0T
GtiGirlieGirl is your nickname? you've had it for like 10 minutes....unless thats what they called you in your celica group.

GtiGirlieGirl

Ready to race!
lol no they called me celicagirl

well we all know i woulda put cali kahlua on the back duh!

anyways lets get back on track. GOOD IDEA VDV

VDubVirus

Euro-Elitist Moderator
Car(s)
2012 A3 S-Line 2.0T
thise are the only kid of ideas I have....

:w00t:

Cybe

GolfMK5 Graduate
Car(s)
89, 97 Jetta, 07 GTI
I will do them for ten bucks. But you'll hafta order them all at once, and someone else will have to take care of distributing them to individuals.

Send clean vector artwork over and/or catch me on AIM: ColumbusVinyl. Remember to convert your fonts to outline. :)