GOLFMKV

*$20 off and Free Shipping on V-Twin / New South Boost Gauge Packages**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phil@BSH

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
GTi FSi

BSH is proud to serve you as your authorized New South Performance distributor.

Sale:
For a limited time New South Indigo Boost Gauge kits and BSH V-Twins will come to you at discounted pricing and with Free shipping.

In Stock:
These kits will be in stock the first week of January and in most cases will ship the same day as ordered. Orders placed online can easily be watched through our online order management system.

Purchase:
For more information and to place an order please visit our website http://www.bshspeedshop.com or follow this link New South 2.0T Boost Gauge

We thank you for your support and look forward to working with you from start to finish on your project.

http://www.bshspeedshop.com

-Phill

Description:
We just received a new Shipment of New South Boost Performance Indigo Boost Gauge kits. Each kit comes with a Gauge, a Pod, and everything else needed to install. These gauges match the dash lighting of your MKV perfectly. These kits are in stock and in most cases will ship the same day as ordered.

When you choose to add a V-Twin, you get our Billet Vacuum Tap and a free no buzz fitting for it. The V-Twin is both an aesthetic enhancement and a way to achieve a modification free installation of your boost gauge and any other component that requires a vacuum signal to function. This saves you $20 over purchasing a V-Twin separate!

Last edited:

Phil@BSH

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
GTi FSi
your site appears to be down for me. :-/

Try it again, its working just fine for me. You may also want to clear cookies.

Happy New Year!!:happyanim:

Phil@BSH

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
GTi FSi
I'm confused. The V-Twin is included, or an extra piece is included when purchasing the V-Twin and Boost Gauge?

When you purchase a V-Twin at the same time as a boost gauge kit the price of the package is $139.99, this package is normally $159.99.

This only applies to Boost Gauge/V-Twin packages.

Boost gauges without the V-Twin are $115 shipped!

Status
Not open for further replies.