GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Hello!

Gaffer

wannabe GTI owner
alritey ppl, jus joined the website coz a cant sleep lol! had ma golf for a few months now and really want to get a full bodykit jus got 18" gti rims (already hit the kerb and only had them on for 4 days:mad0259: lol) anyhoo, jus wonderin if anyone knows where to get decent body kits for a decent price.

cheers:thumbup:

cmdrfire

FIA World Rally Car Champion
Don't get the 18" GTI rims if they're not standard as they are very heavy and you can do better.

Edit: nvm, read it again, see you've already got them :p
As for bodykits... what kit are you after? both ABT and Caractere do nice full kits, you can get the Caractere from Awesome GTI. OSIR design do some nice bits and pieces too.

Gaffer

wannabe GTI owner
lol, i know they're very heavy, my backs killin me after puttin them on! theyre the replica gti wheels but they cost £480 bit of a bargain :happyanim: am a fan of the Zender kit but startin to think i would need to win the lottery to get it lol.

cmdrfire

Benny! Save up and buy an ed30 engine to drop into you car, it's only £4000 (plus fitting I guess...)
Ultimate sleeper though :p

bennylenny88

bora bora dude
Car(s)
Golf mk5 GTTDI 2.0
£4k really? + wiring harness and the change all the fuel pumps and stuff? where did you hear that from?

cmdrfire

Ah, that's for a transplant into a regular GTI (was asking at my VW dealer some time ago); it's for the block, turbo, injectors etc. I assume you'll probably need the GTI-spec fuel pump, intercooler and other ancilleries... plus new software or a new ECU. All the same, I doubt it'll be more than 6 grand plus fitting. I can ask tonight if you want ;)