GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Sherriff Voting - vote and post!

Who shall be the first ever PNW MkV.com forums sheriff?

• VdubVirus

Votes: 12 63.2%
  • Crabpot

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Wild Hare

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • None of the above!

Votes: 1 5.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

thomaschh

Banned
It's that time and we have three candidates. Vote and post your opinions.

Nobber

VAG Junkie
Car(s)
Leon R & Golf GTi
There can only be 1, someone who ticks all the right boxes, someone with the correct pedigree, someone with authority and conviction. Someone with a military background, someone with values and common sense.

Unfortunately there wasn't someone like that on the list, so I picked the 1st option in the list!

Wild Hare

.: MR. BIG STUFF :.
Car(s)
2015 Golf R (TUNED)
There can only be 1, someone who ticks all the right boxes, someone with the correct pedigree, someone with authority and conviction. Someone with a military background, someone with values and common sense.

Unfortunately there wasn't someone like that on the list, so I picked the 1st option in the list!
20yrs Military Combat Service. And the oldest person in this forum. And have owned more VW's than anyone in this forum as well (since '77). Sorry to hear you fell asleep... need to do more research.

Besides, you are NOT from our end of the block. So that vote shouldn't count.

VDubVirus

Euro-Elitist Moderator
Car(s)
2012 A3 S-Line 2.0T
20yrs Military Combat Service. And the oldest person in this forum. And have owned more VW's than anyone in this forum as well (since '77). Sorry to hear you fell asleep... need to do more research.

WildHare, you need to chill man. I recieved a couple of PMs regarding your post, which I answered prior to reading your post. Nobber has as much right to Vote and post as you do. You hardley ever come around here, and when you do, you post stuff like that.

Although this sheriff thing is just kinda a joke, this kind of behavoir is, I believe, what needs to be "policed."

Nobber is a VERY good friend of mine. A few of us from the PNW plan to go to Oktoberfest '08 and possibly stop by his place in the UK on the way back. I take it very personally that you would treat a friend of the PNW in this matter.

I have spoken with you on the phone before and, up until this point, held you in high regards. You say you are lder than anybod else in the PNW. You should act it, Sir. RedRider is prbly close to or older than you and he always acted maturely while still having fun.

WildHare. We have a very tight, and close group of friends here in this section. I invite you to be a part of that group, but we will not tolerate this kind of behavoir.

on another note,
as for the owning more VWs than anybody else....first off, who the hell cares, and I have personally had 7 myself. ranging from a '67 Transporter to an '06 GTI. and I too, have 5+ years (not quite 20 like you) of military experiance.

Last edited:

Nobber

VAG Junkie
Car(s)
Leon R & Golf GTi

Oh, bite me you grumpy old fucker! :rolleyes:

thomaschh

Banned
Jeezus! I don't think he meant anything by it! This is supposed to be fun and you guys are being a-holes. LAME.

Widebody MkVer

Performance Infused Style
VDV , thas muh boi

EDIT: hes also one of the only people licensed to carry a weapon, something every sherrif needs.

Last edited: