GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Gunther VW plantation MOD friendly

BOz

Keep right except to pass
Car(s)
08' MKv GTI
hey guys just a heads up...

I went over to Gunther Plantation to get my GTI checked out before i started modding. Im in a lease btw. The head tech guy asked me if i was planning on modding the car at all. I said i would probably just put an intake because of the warranty. This guy goes f-ck that get stage 2 APR software and a Down pipe. I was shocked. I asked about the DV problems and other things. He says that as long as people are honest about there mods when they go in he would do his best to get things fixed/replaced under warranty!!!! He was a really cool guy and made all kinds of suggestions to me. He gave me some great tips and tricks. I figured i would let some others know that you don't have to fear the dealership. CHECK OUT GUNTHER PLANTATION.

p.s. - the minute we left Gunther my fast drove me straight to German Motor sports in south miami and we got his ECU an APR stg. 1 UPGRADE. More MODs to come.....

Aguilar

Senior Newbie
So is Esserman International VW (not the one on 57th Ave, but the one on the perimeter of 836). There's where I got Launch Control installed in my early 06.

The tech (previously recommended) asked me if the car was chipped, to which I admitted, and he complimented how much better the engine pulled with the additional torque.