GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Are there ever any MKV meets?

GtiGirlieGirl

Ready to race!
Yes I will be at that other meet more often :)

Yeah lets get together and take pics of our cars Will. What cha up to the first week after the 1st?

heftylefty

golfmkv elitist -_-
there will be a couple coming up early next year with us. and i think me and crosby met you a while ago at the chipotle meet. we were the only guys there with MKVs. i had the UG one and he had the BMP.

...im the young asian kid if you cant remember.

GtiGirlieGirl

Ready to race!
UG one and BMP one? ok umm iam still not up on the gti slang so ull have to explain. Well let me know of any upcoming MKV meets cuz id love to get some pics with some other locals :)

-Natalie

GtiGirlieGirl

Ready to race!
i figured it was the colors but wasnt sure what colors but then i realized that BMP was Black Magic Pearl then i had to go look up UG

VDubVirus

Euro-Elitist Moderator
Car(s)
2012 A3 S-Line 2.0T
how did I not see this thread? WTF...lol

I know when I get back I would be up for a weekly MkV only meet. We seem to be growing in the PNW so I imagine it won't be too hard to arrange.

GtiGirlieGirl

Ready to race!
yeah weekly MKV only meets would be cool. Where are most of yall located? Monday, Wednesday or Thursday work well for me. Im in the Kirkland area.

VDubVirus

Euro-Elitist Moderator
Car(s)
2012 A3 S-Line 2.0T
I'm down in Puyallup, but I love to drive. Matt's in Samamish and loves to drive too....he was coming down to Tacoma weekly before I left. Crosby is in your neck of the woods.

the rest are in portland for the most part.

VDubVirus

Euro-Elitist Moderator
Car(s)
2012 A3 S-Line 2.0T
so excuse my noobness but what do you all do at at a meet?

its just a time to hag out, crab some food together, talk about our cars. its all about socializing. When I'm home, I go to a weekley meet with Rodnock. its for all VWs but its good times. the older model owners have attitudes with the MkV crowd....but when a ricer drives through the crowd, we come together like family.

billybobbovine

wants to go fast
Car(s)
GTI
thast what a i sorta figured but just checking. soething like that woudl be fun. Do you do like group drives kinda thing, find a nice drive and everyone goes?