GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

NEW GAME - This should become the funniest thead on here

Du Hast

Go Kart Newbie
Ok so here is the game, you'll be given a place/situation where you and a girl(or a guy if you are a girl) are at. You must come up with the best pick up line to use. There is a catch though. I will give two words that have to be used and the pick up line can only be one scentance. You have only thirty seconds to come up with what you'll say.

The game will last ten days and then 4 days for people to vote who had the best pick up line. Then It will all start over again with a new place/situation and two new words that must be used.

Winner of the game will get to pick the place/situation and two words for the next game.

Okay...

You are at a drug store and are picking out some deoderant and notice this really hot girl (guy if you the reader are a girl) on the end of the same isle you're on. It looks like she's in the footcare section but you're not sure. She ends up being infront of you at the check-out and you've just got to get her number before she leaves.

Using the words Rubber and Tight come up with the best one scentace pick up line!

*Note - You have very limited time to make your move so cant take time to think about what to say. Use the first thing that comes to your mind. Take no longer than thirty seconds to figure out what to say. This is what will make the game great!

Whafrodamus

Walnuts, bitch.
Car(s)
2010 MK6 GTI
"I'm rubber, you're glue. Can I have your number.. uhh. that'd be tight."

funnycar

Autocross Champion
Hello darling, for a cingular cell number I'll aid in relieving your camel toe straining against those tight rubber leotards. :drool:

malkatraz

Touring Car Newbie
(french accent)

Ma cherie, pour vous rubber croisant tight non... parle vous Englais?

*grabs coat and leaves forum*

Last edited:

HotLanta MKfizzle

Formula 5000 Driver
"hey, I was wondering if you could help me pick out some RUBBERS? My cock is huge and the one's I bought last time were too TIGHT. Oh and can I have your digits?"

:headbang:

Bad hare

Ex-mkv owner
HotLanta MKfizzle said:
"hey, I was wondering if you could help me pick out some RUBBERS? My cock is huge and the one's I bought last time were too TIGHT. Oh and can I have your digits?"

:headbang:

LOL

malkatraz

Touring Car Newbie
Du Hast said:
NEW GAME - This should become the funniest thead on here

Not quite true.

Could have worked out though, I reckon, if the theme were able to be passed on and didn't have to be so sexual in nature. Just a thought.

Du Hast

Go Kart Newbie
malkatraz said:
Not quite true.

Could have worked out though, I reckon, if the theme were able to be passed on and didn't have to be so sexual in nature. Just a thought.

Winner of game gets to create new one. I thought pick uplines would be funny, but if the winner wants to take it in another direction that's cool. Was just trying to create a fun / funny game on here other than the age old word association game. Dont get me wrong though, the word association game is a classic and is alwyas right. I just wanted to create something different.

Du Hast

Go Kart Newbie
Winner! - Scotaku - You get to create the new round!

Scotaku said:
Um... ah... Fred Flintstone... fork and spoon... rubber band... aisle seat... water tight doors... sorry, you're just too beautiful for words. :blush:

Honorable Mention - HotLanta MKfizzle - for funniest line

HotLanta MKfizzle said: