GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Euro Outcasts Is Live!!! South Florida's All Euro Car Club

UnitedGTI

Runs With Scissors
I would like to extend an invitation to all European car owners out there to come and join Euro Outcasts. We are a group of car enthusiasts who enjoy meeting other people with the same passion for cars. Our site just went live today and will be exploding in size continually. We meet every Friday night at tower shops off University and 595. I encourage everyone to stop by at least once and come out and meet the group. we will all be attending the upcoming SFLGTG in February as a club sponsor so look for us there as well!

http://www.EuroOutcasts.com

attheline

dubbin it
Car(s)
07 MKV GTI
sweet. definetely gonna try and make it out to the SFLGTG

DubGurl565

All Jekyll no Hyde
Car(s)
2007 GTI Fahrenheit
Happy birthday to us!

UnitedGTI

Runs With Scissors
Dude, you are a white fucking jewish boy who lives in weston, if you can help it stop talking like a fucking moron. no.. im not even getting in to it with you again, i will tell you the same thing i told sauce, you do your thing we will do ours end of story.

zex021

Ready to race!
Car(s)
'08 BM GLI 6MT
uh huh....you have a lot wrong in that whole statement and when the hell did i ever become jewish and since when has my skin color been the same as yours? im a lil confused here but i was wanting to join your site but its ok. and whats this business with sauce? im curious to know