GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Keffer VW & Chapter 11 Dubs Present : V-Dub Day

VWDADDY

Certified Monkey Wrench

All makes and models of Volkswagens welcome! No entry fee to spectators, $5 to show and $1 per Raffle ticket. Those entering the show get one free raffle ticket.
Car Show: 10am - 1pm
Raffle and trophy presentation: 2pm
Roll-out cruise: 4pm-.....
Best of show prizes for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place. Spectators decide the winners! Come learn about Volkswagen's latest models, check out the new .:R32 and even view some of Keffer's dealer-modified lineup! Chapter 11 Dubs will have a members tent with cars on display and member information.
Free Revo Trials

Raffle prizes to include:
- Keffer service coupons, including free oil changes!
- 20% Off on VW Parts , for the day.(Special Order Parts must be prepaid to receive discounted price)
- Gas cards
- Gift card for free haircut at Valeria ($50 value!)
- and much, much , more......

Those participating in the show can feel free to talk about your mods to curious Keffer customers. This is a great opportunity to share the VW scene with the general public, especially those looking to get into a Volkswagen soon.
See you there!

Keffer VW
13651 Statesville Rd.
Huntersville, NC 28078

Car(s)
'06 GTI
This'll be totally worth it if I can get a free oil change out of it :)

CrzySpoolinIndian

What can brown do for you
You bet. Hope to see you there.:happyanim:

I was just at keffer on the 19th of last month to get a revo stage 2 flash......my local dealer contains a bunch of idiots. I saw your car there in the lot, it looks bad ass! I might have to give your parts manager a call and order some wipers.....my local dealer charges too much for everything. Last oil change i got cost me $90.

VWDADDY

Certified Monkey Wrench
I was just at keffer on the 19th of last month to get a revo stage 2 flash......my local dealer contains a bunch of idiots. I saw your car there in the lot, it looks bad ass! I might have to give your parts manager a call and order some wipers.....my local dealer charges too much for everything. Last oil change i got cost me $90.

Just ask for Phil (Me) to work on your car and I can get you my VIP Pricing.:biggrin:

phrog23

Ready to race!
Car(s)
wabbit
.... ok im stupid..... rsvp's before i looked at the location...:readthethread: DEE DE DEE!!!!!!!

CrzySpoolinIndian

What can brown do for you
Just ask for Phil (Me) to work on your car and I can get you my VIP Pricing.:biggrin:

I actually wanted to get into the habit of changing my own oil, so for my next oil change i will do it myself and see how much of a headache it is. As much as I would love to come back to keffer....driving 1.5-2hrs is impractical for just an oil change.