GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

From 2.0 to 2.0T

VrstewartW

What is a Ronaldo?
After a LOT of careful thought, I decided to trade my golf in for a GTI. Its a big step from my little 2.0 and Im very happy with it. BMP came with pk1, 18" Hufweisen wheels, and free monster mats! Oh yeah, my first post here!

Rabbit GTI

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
a GTI.
sweet...someone else representing burlington county other than myself...did u get it at burlington vw or cherry hill imports? or somewhere else completely different?

VrstewartW

What is a Ronaldo?
thanks guys.

Hey, smp85 I originally was trying to get one from cherry hill imports but they kept playing games and telling me i couldnt get approved from any bank. I was waiting about 2 weeks for them. I got tired of it and went to burlington where i got my mk4. That same night I made a good deal and got the car the next day. :thumbsup:

What color GTI do you have? Ive only seen one mk5 around and its a PG one, is that you?

newtogolf

FIA World Rally Car Champion
one of the best looking GTIs ive seen. i spose the reason i say that is cos 3 door, black is my favourite profile and is what my normal golf is.

i really want a car like yours.

Rabbit GTI

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
a GTI.
vrstewart...i dont have my GTI yet...waiting till about january for a 5 door, coz i cant afford one till then anyways, damn college. im living down in blacksburg right now for school. i hear ya on cherry hill imports, they are a bunch of clowns over there.

mk1-fan

Drag Race Newbie
Congrats on the car, it looks sweet. Now how about a bit of Revo?:burnrubber:

VDubs

Passed Driver's Ed
Hey, I'm in the same boat as the OP.

I just traded in my 2.slow mkIV Jetta for the GTI. Wow, what a difference! I mean everything is just so much nicer. Though, I do prefer the exterior look of the Jetta. I like the square look.

But the power is just unreal comparatively speaking. My car is red, and all I think about now is when I'm going to get a ticket. This thing is deceptively quick. Before you know it, 80mph is on the speedo! I love having a 6-speed gearbox as well. My old jetta would wail along at 70 mph. Not the GTI!

nomad

FIA World Rally Car Newbie
good choice on the car m8, looks awsome and i like the setup, what are your plans for her?