GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

MKV GTI VS. MODDED ACCORD

VDubbers

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2007 GTi
Last week on my day off i went down to the VW dealership to see what all the fuss withthe new DSG in the gti is all about. So we hop on the highway and we are crusing along. My girfriend was in the pass. side with the salesman in the back seat. The car was red with tons of white pertection film all over it, so it was obvious i was on a test drive.

So we are crusin up 91 and here comes this tinted and dropped 2001 accord. he goes by me pretty quick, so i figure great time to see what this little car can do. i pull up to him and were doin 80-85 and take off. I end up pulling on him and pull away nicely...then i hear from the sales man " Its gonna shut off when you hit 140". I look down and we hit 140. I was like HOLY S%&T, felt like barley 100.

needless to say i have already signed the paper work and will be trading my 2005 Scion tC RS1 in next week to pick up my brand new White GTI.

Thank You VW!!!

Wild Hare

.: MR. BIG STUFF :.
Car(s)
2015 Golf R (TUNED)
May the FAST be with you!

Deezz_Nuttz

What's a User Title?
viperx100 said:
And if you believe that one, he has another one for you. Ya right, you went 140 with a salesman in the car.

Werd, my salesman started cryin' when I redlined 2nd gear.... :iono:

trick000

FIA World Rally Car Champion
viperx100 said:
And if you believe that one, he has another one for you. Ya right, you went 140 with a salesman in the car.

That's not improbable. What's the salesman gonna do?

RJS5689

FIA GT Champion
Car(s)
2006 MKV GTI
trick000 said:
That's not improbable. What's the salesman gonna do?
um, i dont know what to think here. When my dad drove the new BMW 550i the guy said "what are you doing just floor it already" we also had a salsman say "hey watch it dont get to crazy now" but 140... seems VERY unlikley....

hahaha good luck parting out your tC, i check SL every now and then and i'm suprised how much they insult volkswagens

For example
"make sure you carry a fire extinguisher in the V-Dub"

A scion tC RS1 is a limited edition tC that comes with bright red paint job, 18in. enkeis, and cool looking grill, only a couple thousand were made

Rabbit82

Touring Car Newbie
it's funny that they make fun of vw cause scion tc are crap my gf has one and theres a new rattle in the car almost every week..the paint sucks in the car and dents very easy its just an overall cheap made car..

tydale3

Rally Car Champion
Ya it might be a true story , other than the 140 part. 140 on the speedo is really closer to 125-128. The speedos are way off on our cars. The faster you go the farther they are off. I believe they did it on purpose just for that reason. It sold me when I hit 90 real quick and felt like about 75. Truth is I was going about 75-80 even thou the speedo said 90. Thats the only complaint I have about my car thou. But it did bum me out when i found out how far off it is.!@!!!!!!!!!!!!!

alf

Modwhoreator
Car(s)
2006 TR GTI
the car cant even go past 130.

ok man, and i would advise that you buy the exact car you dogged on, if not itd be REAL fucked up for the future buyer that has had an abused car.

i would also advise you to delete the name of the salesman and the dealer and protect him from losing his job.

/yourself you are now the coolest guy on this board. /sarcasm

alf

Rabbit GTI

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
a GTI.
^+1...

i dont have much respect for 90% of car salesmen, but do help that guy out and not let him get fired, for all we know the manager of that dealership may be reading these forums