GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What PC games do you play?

binky

Ready to race!
Car(s)
06 Mazda MX-5
After the recent PC thread, figured we could find out what everyone plays around here...

I play Battlefield 2142 mostly, my username is incog_negr0. Ranked # 120 on gunship baby!

I still play Warcraft 3 every once in a while, but no WoW for me. I'll be upgrading to 8800GTX power soon (sli anyone) so I can run Crysis with high settings.

I used to pwn at counterstrike too. Gave it up a while ago though, to repetitive.

Meat

rack rack 'em
Car(s)
2007 GTI [DSG]
Solitare, Minesweeper, and my personal favorite...Pinball!

tasteofink8733

IlluminatiBilderbergNWO
CS:S FTMFW.

=)

julito04

I plead the fif.
Car(s)
08 WRX Limited
on my pc its black hawk down. have had it on my computer for a while and still love it(even though the graphics are shitty lol)

Karel S

Ready to race!
racing-sims: GTR2, Race07, Richard Burns Rally

shooters: Crysis ( I stopped playing every other FPS-game I own after experiencing the awesomeness of Crysis :biggrin: )

SloppySRT

Taste the Rainbow!
After the recent PC thread, figured we could find out what everyone plays around here...

I play Battlefield 2142 mostly, my username is incog_negr0. Ranked # 120 on gunship baby!

I still play Warcraft 3 every once in a while, but no WoW for me. I'll be upgrading to 8800GTX power soon (sli anyone) so I can run Crysis with high settings.

I used to pwn at counterstrike too. Gave it up a while ago though, to repetitive.

I play BF2142 a bit as well. My SN is SLoppySnake. Add me to ur friends biatch!

VDubVirus

Euro-Elitist Moderator
Car(s)
2012 A3 S-Line 2.0T
In Iraq I play:

Sniper Elite. Fear. C&C3. Halo. Pocket Tanks. GTA San Andreas.

at home:

Half Life 2. Day of Defeat Source. WoW. BF1942 and BF2. CoD1/2/3. all the MOH titles.Need for Speed: Most Wanted.....and a few others.

SloppySRT

Taste the Rainbow!
I wont lie... I've got a 70 warrior. My GF plays too (how awesome is that?)

VDubVirus

Euro-Elitist Moderator
Car(s)
2012 A3 S-Line 2.0T
I got up to a lvl 42 Hunter before I left. and a couple other low lvl toons.

SloppySRT

Taste the Rainbow!
Only thing that sucks is that there are so many different servers in WoW, I've never actually met anyone who just so happens to play on the same server that I do. I'm on Garona.