GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Streets of Willow Springs

robertd440

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
07 gti
Im hiting the track day at willow springs tomorrow anyone elso gonna be there?

robertd440

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
07 gti
in the middle of the bowl right before the long sweaper

Attachments

• CP2_0108smaller.jpg
    CP2_0108smaller.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 451

robertd440

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
07 gti
not much just a nuespeed intake, giac stg2, milltek tbe, stasis koni coil overs and now after this weekend the proud owner of two bent huffs haha :thumbdown:

the pic was taken by some pro photographer that was there pimping out his work....its bulls*&t $25 for one picture!

robertd440

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
07 gti
oh yea that dude had well over $10k in equipment. I was just pissed mostly bc it was $70 for all the pic he took of my car and i only had $40 on me haha

but yes unfortunaly it was on stock pads...they did do better than i was expecting them too but thats bc they didnt have a chance to suck my tires were taking the spotlight there :help: it was overcast and really cold at the track and i couldnt keep enough heat in them iwas sliding all over the place

I havent seen that many different companies selling pads for us yet though which ones do you recomend?

Dti

oh yea that dude had well over $10k in equipment. I was just pissed mostly bc it was $70 for all the pic he took of my car and i only had $40 on me haha

but yes unfortunaly it was on stock pads...they did do better than i was expecting them too but thats bc they didnt have a chance to suck my tires were taking the spotlight there :help: it was overcast and really cold at the track and i couldnt keep enough heat in them iwas sliding all over the place

I havent seen that many different companies selling pads for us yet though which ones do you recomend?

Hey Robert, this is David, I had been there too...how many min you run for one lap? nice to meet you there..I am stock gti with gray color..

robertd440

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
07 gti
Hey Robert, this is David, I had been there too...how many min you run for one lap? nice to meet you there..I am stock gti with gray color..

Yeah i remember, it was nice to meet you too and see the mkv's getting some time on the track!

my best time was a 1:39.5 i think....what was urs?

"I am using Carbotech XP10"

Thanks Dan...how is their braking when cold? i still drive the car in the street a lot

phrog23

Ready to race!
Car(s)
wabbit
i would love to be there... me and my bro... his 06'GTI, and my 07'rabbit...
... HAHA.. both CW.
i know i wont get as good of track times, but im hoping with decent weather, and some good tires, with my torque, hoping to pull me out of corners..

Would love to get a GTG at willow for a saturday fun run/BBQ... After the new year... what y'all think...

robertd440

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
07 gti
Would love to get a GTG at willow for a saturday fun run/BBQ... After the new year... what y'all think...

That sounds like a great idea to me...i'll be there :headbang:

robertd440

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
07 gti
Looks like im buying me some track only pads then and just keep the stockers for street duty