GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The wait is over...BMP,6spd,leather is here

LantzMKV

Just finished watching Fast&Fuzzynuts
Man am I stoked...she's in the driveway...finally. I thought the wait would kill me! So I order my BMP/manual/leather/hufs 6 weeks ago. At that time I am told 8-10 weeks minimum. I'm sure the guys at the dealership were able to see my agony.

So I get a call yesterday to tell me that the regional manager for VW Canada is going to be at the dealership today and he is driving the same car as I have ordered ! Do I want to come by and have a look at the package so I know what I am getting... there is only one other 07GTI in the province so it's hard to window shop!

So I arrive at the dealership and my salesman, Paul takes me out back. On the way I ask "so who's the guy that owns this baby?" He stutters a bit and kinda makes something up. We come round the corner and there it is. NICE!
I'm impressed and all over it. Paul say"guess you like it then?" "Oh yeah..."
He holds up the key..."good, cause it's all yours !" All the employees of the dealership are looking out the window smiling and giving the thumbs up ! They are all in on it !!!

They pulled one off an earlier shipment in Halifax and traded for another they had on order. So I got my wheels early !!! I am having a hard time keeping the smile off my face the past 24 hrs. Even pulled the old "I'll go to store and get milk" thing last night......these cars are solid. To all those still waiting....hold on guys...it's worth the wait.

Texas_MkV

FIA World Rally Car Champion
congrats on the GTI :thumbsup:

LiquidG

Touring Car Champion
how much did you pay final price.

Minimaul

Chronic Masturbator
Car(s)
e36 m3/4/5
That's awesome, congrats!

Double-V

Go Kart Champion
Great story. Compelling and rich.

Seriously, I liked your story - got me excited about mine again. Cool dealer you have there...