GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official STUDDED Release Party at SCR, Loveland, CO.

DeathMoJo

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
2004 VW R32

So the details:

We're doing an SCR open house to show off their brand new expanded shop (twice the space) starting at 2pm. We're going to have give-aways, feature cars to oogle at, food, drinks, etc. We will introduce and show the movie at 5:15 sharp so don't be late. You will be able to purchase your copy of STUDDED in person or online. Only in-person purchases will enter you into our give-aways from SCR, Circuit-City, and other tuning companies. There will also be STUDDED swag (tees, keychains, hats) available for your euro-fabulous collection.

We are super excited (and mildly nervous) for our big unveiling, but know that everyone will love what they see. Hope to see you all there!

-Jaco

Posting this for Jaco, a fellow club member of ours. To show off all their great work on this project. This is only volume 1 and contains a great compilation of Audi's and VW's. A little MKV content but not too much, wish i could have made it up for some footage.

Online purchases should be available that day but I will post details when i hear the official word. All profits will go to charity and everyone in the project was voluntary!

Some links to the teasers.

Studded Teaser 1

Studded Teaser 2

Studded Teaser 3

PM me for anymore details!

James