GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ATTN NORCAL VW DRIVERS-SFBAVW Mt Tam Drive Dec 1st 130 Pm

mr wicked

the new guy
Car(s)
2007 gti
i figured it was about time to go on a mt. tam drive but i didnt want to go at it alone so with erics help we have a meet spot and route.
Day- sat dec 1st
Time- meet at 130
Place- meet in the parking lot at the holiday inn express

160 Shoreline Ave, Mill Valley CA 94941

Tam Valley at the Holiday Inn Express (160 Shoreline Ave, Mill Valley CA 94941), it's right off 101 (North and south) and about 1/4 mile from where Shoreline Highway (Highway 1) starts to climb Tam. There's a good sized parking lot in view of traffic, so it works well. Also pleanty of gas, coffe, food nearby

From Southbay:

NB 101 to Mill Valley/Stinson Beach exit, as you exit the freeway you are on Shoreline Highway. Look for the Holiday Inn Express sign just after you drive under the freeway overpass (well, it's really a bridge...), right turn into the parking area (it should be the first possible turn after you drive below the freeway and come through a signal intersection).

From Northbay (or Sac area if driving west on 580):

SB 101 to Mill Valley/Stinson Beach exit. Follow exit ramp and keep right. As you drive down a slight hill you approach a signal
intersection with three lanes, use the middle lane (right hand lane for left turn if that makes sense) and make a left turn onto Shoreline Highway. Look for the Holiday Inn Express sign just after you make the turn, right turn into the parking area it should be the first possible turn after you come through the intersection.

lets make this a fun and safe event so we can do more drives like this.

thank you

NapaCoach

Ready to race!
Damn i need to drive a mini van for Special Olympics saturday
i will be in San Rafel maybe ill swing over & check out your cars

BlueWabbit

back being low.
Car(s)
2008 VW Rabbit
man found out about this after i decided to take someone's shift at noon till 5 haha aw man

UnNatural GTI

UnNaturally Aspirated
Car(s)
'07 UG GTI DSG
Sorry about the short notice guys, No one thought to farm it out to other forums till today. We hope to do more in the future.

BlueWabbit

back being low.
Car(s)
2008 VW Rabbit
yeah totally for the next cruise post info about 2 weeks in advance than probably we could get more people to show up. but its ok was thinking to maybe have a first day of spring kind of cruise and go up 9 or 17 since i miss it so..

itisagoodname

Ready to race!
Car(s)
'08 G37S
yeah that sucks james.. any estimated time for it?

Someday? Haha, i really dont know... If the parts are in the country and there's no damage other than the wheels and oil pan then it shouldnt be more than a couple weeks. Like i said in the other post, the shop has me worried because they think the engine could have siezed due to no oil, but it didnt really run after the incident anyways. Plus, i hooked up my vag-com and checked for engine and tranny codes before it went to the shop and it said everything was fine.

All in all i'll be getting a fresh set of wheels and a new set of tires :thumbup: SHIT!!! I gotta call and make sure they dont order the same shitty tires that were on them already.

mr wicked

the new guy
Car(s)
2007 gti
:biggrin: BUMP :biggrin: