GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Carbon fiber front grill

//caliber\\

Drag Race Newbie
What you guys think of this front grill? My R32 bumper idea was voted down by fellow members so trying to think of different ways go to with front bumper... maybe carbon fiber grill like this, with blackout VW emblem.

Attachments

• cf_grill.jpg
    cf_grill.jpg
    100.3 KB · Views: 15,632
  • cf_grill1.JPG
    cf_grill1.JPG
    80 KB · Views: 6,967

Hokietuner

Rally Car Newbie
Personally, I like it, but i'm one for continuing the black up and over the hood. Hopefully when I get some money I'll get that painted at well as the roof if i'm lucky

Do what you want, its your car, just keep it clean ;-)

Horizon

Drag Race Newbie
Who cares what other people think? I say do what you think looks best for YOUR car. :thumbsup:

If you really do want that R32 grill, then get it.:wink:

GTI2007

I would replace the black part of the GTI grill for the silver part of the Jetta grill like on the following pics but then then with a black VW-logo or else with a complete clean honeycomb grill

Attachments

• 101_1_Kopie%20(2)%20von%20Jetta%20Front%20Side.jpg
    101_1_Kopie%20(2)%20von%20Jetta%20Front%20Side.jpg
    193 KB · Views: 6,858
  • 101_4_Kopie%20von%20Jetta%20Front.jpg
    101_4_Kopie%20von%20Jetta%20Front.jpg
    173.2 KB · Views: 6,693

CalBoyTex

Banned
Car(s)
2006 GTI
Now that grill is nice, its a hell of alot better that the r32 grill. Go for this one.

Horizon

Drag Race Newbie
Damn, that does look good... forget what I said, go for the chrome Jetta cover!!

Last edited:

benjy

Passed Driver's Ed
personally i would stick with the stock grill but if i changed it i would go for the carbon fibre one that looks amazing i really dont like the chrome one because it will look just like a normal VW when the facelifts come out...

Brandon

Oval Newbie
Stock for me too thanks. The cf looks a bit arb just parking there in the middle. Maybe if it came furhter down? The chrome one is far to bling bling for me. I'll pass thanks.

vw4sport

CarbonDynamics.net
Here is mine

I do custom carbon fiber work.And this turned out very nice on the MKV.I love The VW emblem:smile:
I am working on the Red Grill strip right now painting it United Gray i think it will look great.I also removed the badge and trimed the holder off the grill so it looks even now.

here is a link to a bunch of other parts i made for VW's

http://www.club1090.com/CD/

marcinek

Touring Car Newbie
vw4sport said:
I do custom carbon fiber work.And this turned out very nice on the MKV.I love The VW emblem:smile:
I am working on the Red Grill strip right now painting it United Gray i think it will look great.I also removed the badge and trimed the holder off the grill so it looks even now.

here is a link to a bunch of other parts i made for VW's

http://www.club1090.com/CD/

That is hot...much hotter than chrome ( :barf: )

:clap: :thumbup: