GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

peglegpete

I picked up my new MK5 R32 in Feb 07 and love most things about the car. It does need a bit more power though, so on Monday I,m having a complete Miltek exhaust system fitted ( Manifolds, cat and rear ) The system was quite expensive, I hope it is going to be worth the money. Around $6,000 Australian Dollars. If this works out the next step should be a Revo re-map. I am told that the exhaust system and re-map in combination give a fantastic result. I,ll let you now. If anyone wants to ask question re R32 please ask.

UK-GTi

Passed Driver's Ed
Milltek have currently withdrawn the full system here in the UK, it actually looses power in the low end RPMs. Hope it works out for you.

hatzenbach

Ready to race!
Car(s)
06 MKV R32
i have heard the same about the full system. i also heard they redesigned so it now is right.

check with the aussie distributor, EuroCar driver in Lane Cove in syd. make sure your not getting old stock.

this is only what i have heard from the net. please check for your own benefit.

I have the Revo tune with Modshack intake. Fantastic. smoother and faster.

DeZZar

VR32W
Car(s)
08 5DR R32 DSG
Congratulations!!

I would strongly advise that when spending $6K on a full system you spend $200 more and get independent proof of what your wheel horespower gains are. Line up a dyno to get full before & after results.

Don't use the dyno from the shop doing the install. Get an independent to do it. But use the exact same dyno for both runs!

Good luck! :thumbsup:

and be sure to post up the results!